Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher looks cool, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the priest because he was my favorite character of the first season. I hope Matt lightens somewhat because the emo stuff might get tiresome. I hope Punisher has some humor too! I'm worried about the "one bad day thing" because I'm hoping they're not implying that Punisher is going to be victimizing himself. That's not what made Frank interesting to me.

Anyways, Looking forward to it!

They showed clips from 5 different episodes I worked on, including the finale but I won't say which one was that. They were workin' us but it was fun, can't wait to see how it turned out! :yess:

I hope there's a full flashback episode dedicated to Frank Castle.

Also, another season and no one is making figures.

I hope there's a full flashback episode dedicated to Frank Castle.

Also, another season and no one is making figures.

Diamond Select is making Daredevil and Jessica Jones Minimates:

TF-2016-DST-Marvel-Minimates-001.jpg

It's not what you probably meant, but it's something.

Appreciate the time you took to post that, but I think Minimates are junk. I'd be happy with Select figures or someone getting the 1/6 license.

Appreciate the time you took to post that, but I think Minimates are junk. I'd be happy with Select figures or someone getting the 1/6 license.

Eh, it depends. I've been collecting for years, but my interest has not been the same the last few months. As far as block figures go, they're the best IMO, but if you're not into that sub-genre, yeah, they're probably a bit too "silly" for your tastes. Still, they manage to do quite a lot in such a small scale, and the character selection and extras have been amazing. It's all subjective though. As far as other scales go, I'd love some 1/6 stuff, particularly Killgrave and Daredevil.

Holy cow! I just looked up those Minimates, and they make EVERYTHING! They don't take up much space and it's great if you like costume variations. Definitely more affordable than buying all of Tony's Iron Man outfits with the Hot Toy route!

Holy cow! I just looked up those Minimates, and they make EVERYTHING! They don't take up much space and it's great if you like costume variations. Definitely more affordable than buying all of Tony's Iron Man outfits with the Hot Toy route!

I don't know about "affordable". Once you're sucked in there's no way back. Marvel has 65 waves under their belt, plus 4-packs, plus tru waves, etc, etc. Add other licenses, and you're screwed if you get "addicted" easily. Personally I'm trying to cut back a bit since I went a bit nuts, but the Netflix mates are the most excited I've felt about a collectible in a long time.

I agree with Kostis on that one. I think they're great obviously, and they're cheaper than lots of other toys of course. But you're usually paying $4-5 per figure for those, which can get pricey fast. I received an order of Minimates a few weeks ago that cost nearly $200.

That trailer was so good I want to cry :monkey2

My only little nitpick is that I wish Frank Castle had his Brooklyn accent, but at the end of the day, as long as his performance is great I’ll be happy.

Hi guys I don't post that much, but is it just me or are there two costumes for DD in this trailer? There is a lot more red in the suit and front of the mask at 1:53.

I don't know about "affordable". Once you're sucked in there's no way back. Marvel has 65 waves under their belt, plus 4-packs, plus tru waves, etc, etc. Add other licenses, and you're screwed if you get "addicted" easily. Personally I'm trying to cut back a bit since I went a bit nuts, but the Netflix mates are the most excited I've felt about a collectible in a long time.

Ah, so that's how they getcha! Thankfully, I'm immune to toy company tricks! :lol Even build of figures and collect and connects from Marvel Legends and DCUC didn't get me in. I reserved 2 shelves for my entire collection, and once that shelf is done, I'm done collecting, so I keep selling my stuff. I also spend money on things with articulation, so I want space on the shelf to put them in poses, so that's how I limit myself.

Also, man oh man, you were right about Snyder's Batman. It's got some oddities (Cain is the worst self-destruct password ever:lol), but it's my favorite Batman, Joker, Mr. Freeze, and Riddler ever! I just finished the Endgame trade paperback, and I am just blown away with how good it is! It's the Bruce Wayne I always dreamed of! It surpassed the hype you gave it! As much as I love continuity, I would recommend any new readers to start with this run because it's truly the most interesting Bruce Wayne that I've ever read. Sorry for gushing!

That trailer was so good I want to cry :monkey2

My only little nitpick is that I wish Frank Castle had his Brooklyn accent, but at the end of the day, as long as his performance is great I’ll be happy.

Seeing that you're so happy about the trailer makes me even happier than the trailer since you got such high standards. I'm glad you liked it so much! I only half-watched the trailer, but I'm now excited to watch it with my full attention later tonight.

Seeing that you're so happy about the trailer makes me even happier than the trailer since you got such high standards. I'm glad you liked it so much! I only half-watched the trailer, but I'm now excited to watch it with my full attention later tonight.

:duff

I’m hoping BvS turns out great too, so we all win this year :lol

By the way, whats your opinion on Suicide Squad so far? I know BvS is your most anticipated movie ever but have no clue what your thoughts are on SS.

Ah, so that's how they getcha! Thankfully, I'm immune to toy company tricks! :lol Even build of figures and collect and connects from Marvel Legends and DCUC didn't get me in. I reserved 2 shelves for my entire collection, and once that shelf is done, I'm done collecting, so I keep selling my stuff. I also spend money on things with articulation, so I want space on the shelf to put them in poses, so that's how I limit myself.

Also, man oh man, you were right about Snyder's Batman. It's got some oddities (Cain is the worst self-destruct password ever:lol), but it's my favorite Batman, Joker, Mr. Freeze, and Riddler ever! I just finished the Endgame trade paperback, and I am just blown away with how good it is! It's the Bruce Wayne I always dreamed of! It surpassed the hype you gave it! As much as I love continuity, I would recommend any new readers to start with this run because it's truly the most interesting Bruce Wayne that I've ever read. Sorry for gushing!

That's a nice strategy. Personally, I'm thinking of just collecting certain teams and characters from now on. It's certainly a nice way to limit yourself, especially when there's so much good stuff to collect these days.

Personally, I didn't care for his Freeze, but I found everything else great. It's a shame hes leaving the title (both he and Capullo confirmed their departure), but rumour has it that he'll be handling Detective Comics post REBIRTH.

Back