Dante's Inferno

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the 7" Dante figure from NECA for review and it's very cool. Death's scythe seems a little under sized, but overall it's a great figure and fans who preorder the game from Gamestop get it FREE when the game's released and they pay for it.

Nice bonus: $15 figure. And the game is defintely looking like it's worth $45... :)

The demo was pretty fun and looked great. It seems like a god of war game in a different setting though, which was a shame for me. Had been expecting on hearing the GOW music in the background while playing the demo. I may get this depending on the time frame it is released though.

It's dropping Feb 9 and I have to say I'm just as excited about this as I am God of War 3. Both are solid characters, but Dante's Inferno looks amazing, pulls no punches (nudity in the first 10 minutes of the game? Dang!) and is pretty over the top - really can't wait to play more!

yeah - I was absolving fools left and right in the demo and actually got leveled up pretty quick...gonna replay it and damn everyone the second time...

Plus I love the fact you get to punk Death and take his scythe...so awesome!

T...at first I thought it too be a God of War rip-off...

It is. The demo is like playing a subpar God of War game. Nothing about it feels fresh, it's a complete and utter rip off of GOW, deliberate so much down to even how to restore health and mana. I was bored with it. Plus the graphics....thumbs down. Yuk.

I guess it's only redeeming factor are polygon boobs?

^^^
I guess I will pass judgement when I pick the game up and decide for myself.
I mean D.I seems like the sort of Game I would like, but it'll never come close to besting God of War 1,2, or 3

Played the demo - thought it was fantastic. Loved the character designs - and while the graphics don't appear to be 100% on par with GOW3, they are still pretty amazing in their own right.

Gotta remember the demo is still a work in progress from my understanding...

And considering Visceral Studios didn't have the same budget to make Dante's Inferno as Santa Monica did to make God of War 3, I think Dante's Inferno is gonna be great.

Dante's Inferno Death Edition has just been revealed for Europe.
While the US get the Divine Edition

^^^
I would like the Divine Edition but I beleive only the Death Edition is available to me, although im not complaining

more in the death version

it gets the following extra:

* Exclusive packaging featuring Dante Ink Lenticular and 9 circles artwork.
* Exclusive in-game playable character costume – Dead Space suit for Dante

yeah - I was absolving fools left and right in the demo and actually got leveled up pretty quick...gonna replay it and damn everyone the second time...

Plus I love the fact you get to punk Death and take his scythe...so awesome!

^ This!
Round 2's tonight after my last Final Exam of 2009. :woo

I played the demo and was NOT impressed at all. I think I may have yawned once or twice.

I played the demo and was NOT impressed at all. I think I may have yawned once or twice.

Exactly my point. It's a poor mans GOW, while you wait for GOW3 to release. It's a generic run of the mill hack and slash with inferior graphics to everything I've seen the last 3 years. It was like Dynasty Warriors 2.0 in hell.

To each his own...I thought the graphics were pretty darn good and at a 60-frames per second rate, the action looked smooth and solid...

But that's just me...again, to each his own...

Back