Dante's Inferno

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this today and it's F'N awesome!! Some sick **** in this game, but I like that Visceral had the balls to go thru with a lot of it! :rock

Bought this today and it's F'N awesome!! Some sick **** in this game, but I like that Visceral had the balls to go thru with a lot of it! :rock

You said it, I'm still playing through it and you do really get a sense of being in hell.

You said it, I'm still playing through it and you do really get a sense of being in hell.
You really do! The Unbaptized Babies and the giant faces on the walls vomiting thousands of human souls per minute sealed it for me! :D

don't you mean cohonahs ese? :lol
Actually it's 'cojones' and yes Visceral has very big ones.

Oh and one last thing...BOOBIES!!!! :monkey5 :D

You really do! The Unbaptized Babies and the giant faces on the walls vomiting thousands of human souls per minute sealed it for me! :D

Actually it's 'cojones' and yes Visceral has very big ones.

Oh and one last thing...BOOBIES!!!! :monkey5 :D

You had me at Boobies! You had me at boobies.....:monkey2

need to finish this game but looking forward to the trials of st.lucia dlc

anyone played the dark forest dlc?

I think that prequel level will be really cool.

I started to mess with the DF the other night but decided to play BC2 instead.

There is some really sick stuff in this game. I told you all when I was playing it some of its pretty crazy. :lol

I just finished this last night. It is a pretty cool game. My favorite part is that is it visually sick and stunning. My only gripe, and it is a big one for me, Is all of the "B" button mashing. I was at the point that every time I saw a pedestal or door, I would just "sigh". I would have enjoyed it more if I could just bash open the power ups.

I got the Dark Forest DLC and it was pretty underwhelming. Five bucks for a four minute level. Meh.

I have yet to play this game, but once I see a good deal with it Ill prob pick it up. Either way I was given this today at work.

e5357899.jpg

Looks pretty nice from what I can tell, gonna open it up later on though.

Downloaded and played the demo about a month ago. Pretty good but considering I played GOW3 first makes me think I'll wait till this drops to about $39.99 or so. Also am I the only one who think Beatrice's face looks like a drowned rat (in the demo at least)? Too bad since everything else about her looks nice :monkey3:D:naughty

My friend got this yeasterday afternoon and we beat this last night. Not bad but too me it felt they were trying too hard to be God of War and was rather short. Still it's not a terrible game and has it's moments. The first 3 Circles of Hell were really well designed and very "hellish" looking. The rest of the Circles while well designed graphically, just weren't as "awe" inspiring for lack of a better word as the first 3. Basically this is one of the better GOW rip offs but I'll wait till it drops to $29.99 before I pick it up myself.

Back