Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be getting Leon today! Definitley one of Dam toys best next to his AC line. I hope they do more games in the future.

Got him. Out of the box this is indeed Dams best figures. He comes packed with stuff it's amazing, my only two problems with it is the lack of hands and how inaccurate dam placed the rings on the guns for the shoulder strap's hooks. You can't really get the shotguns to sit on his back like in the promos or in game which is a shame. Overall it's a great figure definitley worth buying.

Quick picks. Getting that pistol in is a chore, there?s zero flex to the hands whatsoever apart from on the thumb. Not like a HT hand where its slightly rubbery.

Wish he had more hand options.

3f6394798a83868ae995412d881df496.jpg

71f610be7c1c9de76ff027cb826f8173.jpg

9d9626076ad2e98ed38e47b1406b3b94.jpg

271796a6a39a5a117a77cf323d50ce09.jpg

8048a6c04f9f66c0d269f9d7a5dd4507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny Dam couldn't bother to use real leather boots like they did with some of their military figures. They had already made the same boots leon has but in actual material only difference is the stripes on the side of the boots.

It's funny Dam couldn't bother to use real leather boots like they did with some of their military figures. They had already made the same boots leon has but in actual material only difference is the stripes on the side of the boots.

I'd rather just have plastic boots.

As long as they're pliable enough to give flat feet in action poses, I'm fine with it.

I'd rather just have plastic boots.

This, I'd trade longevity for slightly better looks and articulation honestly.

As long as they're pliable enough to give flat feet in action poses, I'm fine with it.

This, I'd trade longevity for slightly better looks and articulation honestly.
Yeah Usually all their material boots tend to have good range of movement the ball peg aren't restricted by the material. Also most of them are meant for feet type connections. I personally don't mind the plastic pair, but having real matterial boots is just a step up in a good outfit.

So close to pulling the trigger on this and I probably will. However, It?s unfortunate they haven?t previewed anything else for this line. Besides the main characters, a generic zombie would go great with Leon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back