Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I skipped the (local) PO period for Leon in hope to use the money for Hunk despite not knowing whether Dam will continue with the line.
Anyhow another company is doing Hunk. More pics here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bbicn&set=a.2914108632202134

View attachment 497850

See if you can still get Leon, how accurate is this Hunk? Looks gorgeous to me, definitely worth it if he's significantly cheaper than DAM's possible release. Even still because he's got the damaged mask of ghost from the ghost survivors.

When's he due to release?

So, I skipped the (local) PO period for Leon in hope to use the money for Hunk despite not knowing whether Dam will continue with the line.
Anyhow another company is doing Hunk. More pics here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bbicn&set=a.2914108632202134

View attachment 497850

View attachment 497851

View attachment 497852

View attachment 497853

I like this figure however this looks to be Ekuaz Studios' first 1/6 release, I feel like I should wait for reviews before preordering it.

Release in HK. Looks really good! I just wish he came with a second sculpt with a more stern facial expression like LimToy's 1/12 version. The super blank stare kind of ruins a lot of poses.

Wonder if we're ever gonna get a Claire or Jill from Damtoys.

155302698_279251366891656_5571863617149710142_o.jpg

155833474_279251166891676_8625972941603343264_o.jpg

155170814_279251180225008_2627540735541538763_o.jpg

155424354_279251376891655_294921792819422297_o.jpg

155294261_279251253558334_2610792239357530380_o.jpg

155294271_279251383558321_8327069349372981170_o.jpg

155444216_279251880224938_201111275964770976_o.jpg

Looks really good from the pics. Now we need Clarie and Jill and Hunk and few zombies to go along with him 😄

Did not preorder it as I am trying to practice restraint and have been having terrible luck in collecting (claiming every single piece i have received since Dec).

Awesome, I totally forgot I had ordered this. Seeing this thread bumped reminded me. So glad someone bumped a thread for once with actual news. :lol

I'm so happy how this turned out. Its an amazing figure and I will finally have a Leon figure. Lol I'm ok with the sculpt, I can Imagine Dam had their hands tied with how hard it must have been to work with Capcom and Nauts. I'm going to replay RE2R again just to anticipate this guy. I do hope to see other characters if Dam can do it, like Chris and Claire maybe their version of Ada Wong. A Mr.X from them would be interesting.

I can Imagine Dam had their hands tied with how hard it must have been to work with Capcom and Nauts.

Do you know what Nauts is? I thought they were a Japanese distributor. Many years ago, I heard rumblings about a company named Nauts that started up from people that used to work at Blister, so I just assumed they were the same type of company.

Can?t wait! Just waiting on my invoice but might get a second one for some customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what Nauts is? I thought they were a Japanese distributor. Many years ago, I heard rumblings about a company named Nauts that started up from people that used to work at Blister, so I just assumed they were the same type of company.
No I believe it's a sculptor I remember reading a few pages back that is who it was. I could be wrong though. But as far as the capcom thing goes that's apparently true they couldn't release anything until Capcom approved it. That's interesting that their was a company with that name but I imagine they changed their name or no longer are active, who knows.

That?s what worries me about this line and Capcom.... they?re notorious for being difficult but I do hope we get more characters from other games like the remake I hope we get Claire and more but if they pull a HT we might get Leon and Claire or Ada.

Guys, did someone pre ordered this figure on TNS Figures? I didn't get invoice yet, and the figure disappeared from their shop. Now im a bit worried.

No I believe it's a sculptor I remember reading a few pages back that is who it was. I could be wrong though. But as far as the capcom thing goes that's apparently true they couldn't release anything until Capcom approved it. That's interesting that their was a company with that name but I imagine they changed their name or no longer are active, who knows.

This is the Nauts I was thinking of, it's the same logo that's on the promo pics, so I'm pretty sure they're one and the same.

I'd imagine the relationship was something like Nauts is tight with Capcom and Nauts reached out to DAM to get them to manufacture RE figs, cuz Nauts doesn't do any manufacturing themselves. So, Nauts was the actual license holder, but DAM did all the work.

Last edited:
That?s what worries me about this line and Capcom.... they?re notorious for being difficult but I do hope we get more characters from other games like the remake I hope we get Claire and more but if they pull a HT we might get Leon and Claire or Ada.

Yeah it's what worries me about this as well. It took them SO long for them to just make Leon, I feel like they just don't want to deal with their approval process for more characters like Claire, Jill or Ada.

It's a shame because they would probably knock it out of the park with those 3. I think Leon is gonna just be a one and done but I would love to be wrong.

This is the Nauts I was thinking of, it's the same logo that's on the promo pics, so I'm pretty sure they're one and the same.

I'd imagine the relationship was something like Nauts is tight with Capcom and Nauts reached out to DAM to get them to manufacture RE figs, cuz Nauts doesn't do any manufacturing themselves. So, Nauts was the actual license holder, but DAM did all the work.
That can explain why Dam had such a hard time with having anything with Capcom approved that kinda sucks because it will no doubt keeping them from wanting to do anything else moving forward unless this figure sells very well and Capcom opens up to them handling the RER liecense.

That can explain why Dam had such a hard time with having anything with Capcom approved that kinda sucks because it will no doubt keeping them from wanting to do anything else moving forward unless this figure sells very well and Capcom opens up to them handling the RER liecense.

My thought process was more that Nauts was helping rather than being a hindrance. Their having a close relationship with Capcom opened the door to the licensing there, so they would be able to keep the dialogue going between DAM and Capcom. I doubt that the folks at Nauts were kicking things back to DAM before showing them to Capcom, since Nauts is just a distributor, they want product to get made so they can sell it. It's not in their interest to slow the process down.

My thought process was more that Nauts was helping rather than being a hindrance. Their having a close relationship with Capcom opened the door to the licensing there, so they would be able to keep the dialogue going between DAM and Capcom. I doubt that the folks at Nauts were kicking things back to DAM before showing them to Capcom, since Nauts is just a distributor, they want product to get made so they can sell it. It's not in their interest to slow the process down.
It could very well be just Capcom on that end then, because if things were easier for Dam to get things going and Nauts had been helping, they are the one's slowing it down due to likeness approval or whatever. Thankfully Leon is out already but the possibility of more characters seem very slim.

I think there's a lot of demand for a Claire figure, on twitter, facebook and instagram whenever they post a photo of Leon they get comments asking for Claire too. They wouldn't even really have to alter the packaging much because there's a version of the exact same poster but with Claire.

Really happy with how this appears to have turned out. RE2R is one of my favourite RE games so I'm glad we've gotten a 1/6 out of it. :D

I just hope we get more and we don?t get another NECA situation with the license/Capcom.

Back