Damn its getting cold!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like winter better. No bugs, ticks, mosquitoes, and fresh air. No mowing the lawn, watering the grass, or pruning the trees. Coffee and soup is back. I dont have to see my ugly neighbors until summer. Clear skies, bring out the telescope.

wintervh1.jpg

26 degrees very early morning but warmed up to 30 by 6:00am..........im in florida.....:google...wtf????

I like winter better. No bugs, ticks, mosquitoes, and fresh air. No mowing the lawn, watering the grass, or pruning the trees. Coffee and soup is back. I dont have to see my ugly neighbors until summer. Clear skies, bring out the telescope.

Hahaha! Your ugly neighbours? You make them sound like horrid creatures who hibernate during winter.

P.S - It's my opinion that coffee is always in. Hot weather or cold weather, gimmi gimmi coffee!

Gotta love that global warming huh?

Time to stay inside and customize Barry.

:lol........i have been doing a little bit of that.
my wife absolutely loves this time of year...she gets to use the fireplace. :devil if its cold outside but not inside she will open the house up to justify making a fire...:banghead

9 days ago it was 13 with a wind chill bringing the real feel of 0.
Yesterday was a record breaking 66, and by Thursday it will be in the 20's.

Back