DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3389.JPG

Hey you guys, on your figures (especially Andrew Scott), are the arms difficult to lay down by the side of the body in a usual museum relaxed pose?

The shoulder joints are ratcheted and move out to the side nicely. But when I try to hold the arms back down to the side of the body, it seems the ratchet stops and I can't fold the arms flatter against the side......

I think that is a problem with mostly all figures to some degree, especially considering the amount of clothing on this guy. I did just like i always do when i want the arms closer to the sides: Bend the elbow some and turn the arm inward a little.

I think that is a problem with mostly all figures to some degree, especially considering the amount of clothing on this guy. I did just like i always do when i want the arms closer to the sides: Bend the elbow some and turn the arm inward a little.

**** I reckon on mine the shoulders have been rotated around the wrong way. It almost seems like I can fold the arms up in the arm better than down so it's like the shoulder has been rotated around the wrong way!

Has anyone actually tried undressing these figures? Does anyone know that if you take off the chest armour etc, is it possible to take off the undersuit that extends down the arms?

Well yeah u would have to take off the shirt, vest, maybe even the pants. The padded suit is directly on the figure body. So what exactly is wrong with the arm?

The stuff you learn about your figures only by undressing them!! I was pissed that my new Universal Soldier Luc Deveraux figure seemed to have shoulder articulation issues where one arm could not fold down to the side of the body.

I thought the shoulder joint might be rotated round the wrong way and lo and behold it was!! All I had to do was rotate the joint back to normal and now it's perfect!!

Will have to do this with Andrew Scott too!

Better video showing the details will be up soon :)

Also, taking off the chest armour revealed the other half of the damn neck collar that was jammed inside the suit!!

Now I just need to put him back together lol

Here's my video showing the shoulder issue with the Damtoys Universal Soldier figures, and what I had to do to fix it. If you have these and your arms don't fold down to the sides correctly, you may have the same issue with the shoulder joint. So check out the vid to see the reason. Hope it helps!

I'm glad it was an easy fix for you. These are great figures and deserve to be enjoyed to the fullest so naturally u want to pose them right. I can also say that now having seen the fat suit in person it is way fatter than i thought. They should not have added that much bulk, it's surprising the clothes fit over that.

Thanks great video! Can't wait for your or other review on Luc!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

My shipment arrived today and all of them are the colored boxes and not the plain black boxes.

Furthermore, all of them have the patches applied to them properly.

I guess I lucked out.

My shipment arrived today and all of them are the colored boxes and not the plain black boxes.

Furthermore, all of them have the patches applied to them properly.

I guess I lucked out.

Where did you order yours from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realise that there were any issues, Both my boxes are coloured and Luc has patches whilst Andrew doesn't. Is Andrew supposed to have patches??

I have a feeling it's a license issue with the boxes . I make a bet that you only get the Black boxes when you order from BBTS .

Back