DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just overseas so far. It's taking quite a while to get here it seems. As for my bullet ocd, i repainted the gun belt to try to match the color of the bandolier. Then i gave it a black wash to tone it down some and give some depth and detail to the bullets.

Does someone knows a muscler body to fit this sculpt? I like to pose him with only his vest without shirt.

dbb6f13bdb48b4aef1ae234e0df699e3.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Difficult to find a muscular body without an attached neck. You would have to do mods to the neck or take the muscular arms and attach them to a regular neckless body.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes... is a arm swap possible?.. and then is the question does the color of the arms match the headculpt

Arm swaps are possible. I have seen them done by some modders here in the forum. Maybe one of them can guide you. I am more likely to break my figure if i try that! For tone matching wise, I cannot help you there as I do not have the figure in hand so it is hard to say which arms best fit him. Again, hopefully someone who has him can shed some light on that. Apologies man. Not much help here...

Though from pictures it would seem the hot toys muscle bodies might match (wolverine, indiana and the ttm 19 or whichever no. it was that has the same body). Do not get those cheap KO bodies online from unknown companies as their skin tone is plasticky. Zcwo muscle bodies might work too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Does someone knows a muscler body to fit this sculpt? I like to pose him with only his vest without shirt.

dbb6f13bdb48b4aef1ae234e0df699e3.jpg

Get a ZC toys 3.0 muscular body with rubber arms. Cheap and great quality.

The problem with a body swap might also be the feet though as this one of the bodies that has actual feet inside the shoes. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to do some mods for that just saying if swap the body keep that in mind.

Mmh yes.. maybe cut the arms from the zc 3.0 and some how stick them on the stock body?

Well if you're switch the arms u might as well swap the whole body as i dont know how well it just swap onto the stock one. The stock body has a padded suit going all the way from the neck up to the thighs down.

Like this:
s-l1600.jpg

wonderful photos, very alive group scenes, but some of the poses are... strange?

anyway, your photos show that headsculpts and paint are amazing. i wish i was a fan of the movie to make space for them on my shelves. or had less figures i don't need.

Great pictures thank you! I will order one right away!.. i wish it had movable eyes like some hottoys figures though

Back