CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very difficult sometimes to get to the core of a superhero character when you go live action. Give it a few more chances to find its footing. Look at Fringe. it too till the end of season 2 to find its footing.

I wasn't talking about his actions. I was talking about the actor, in how he behaves, walks, talks, his attitude, ect. He just seems very conservative and kind of conformist to me. He can rob from the rich and give to the poor all day long, but he just doesn't seem like he is really that guy.It's like he is just playing a role or acting with a hidden agenda or something.
Whenever people get shipwrecked or marooned somewhere, ever since I heard about that soccer team, I'm afraid I always fear the worst.:lol

Very difficult sometimes to get to the core of a superhero character when you go live action. Give it a few more chances to find its footing. Look at Fringe. it too till the end of season 2 to find its footing.

I agree. The show has tremendous potential. I have the feeling that at the 5th episode it will really get going.

Watching the premiere episode now... I like this guy. He's definitely good looking but he's not a bad actor either. I never got into any CW show so I wasn't sure what to expect in the acting department. :lol

What an awesome show this is shaping up to be. I really enjoyed the character and relationship development in this episode. The flashback sequences are great as well. It adds a great deal to understanding Olly's motives.

And this plot twist with his mother and the yacht sabotage....And that ending. Looks like we'll literally find out how he got each and every scar. Love it.

Can't wait for next week.

I was less impressed with the second episode. It's already in danger of becoming very formulaic, and I really hope "You failed this city." doesn't become his catchphrase for every episode. Nice to see Kelly Hu though, and the bit at the end was cool.

I love the island flashbacks, was less than impressed with Hu, but next weeks bad guy looks pretty interesting.

I really like this show so far, and the design of the costume. Maybe if it continues to be entertaining I can get a 1/6 version on my shelf?

I like this show so far and I love Katie Cassidy, mmmm....however she did get a little plumpier from her previous pics.

The show is shure amping up and im really enjoying it. Its filling a bit of that void smallville left behind. The actor who plays the Green Arrow seems to of worked hard and is ready to be the leading man, and i really respect when actors take on iconic characters and give it there all.

acting and stories seem good, im not 100% sold on the romance stuff but that stuff has time to grow, the action is top notch! This show will save the CW and hopefully pave the way for more serious shows to come along.

I was at New York Comic Con, saw the panel, amazing footage, and got to see Stephen and the cast from a distance, really cool! Warners seems to really be invested in the show, Cant wait to see more!!!

Arrow has been picked up for a full, 22 episodes this season. w00t!

e9y8m8.gif

Can't wait! Except the end sequence of each of the first two eps with his mother smacks of cheese, I am loving this alot.

Need more island action, less little sister drama.

Last edited:
Thought they would string the secret along a little while longer... :dunno

I'll have to weigh in my opinion tomorrow. I missed a lot of tonight's episode, so I decided to not ruin it. Will catch it when the CW posts it tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Back