Customizing/Bashing Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here are some pics. I received the shirt in today, which I will need to dye dark navy blue. Then I can start tearing up the shirt. I also received the boots I chose for this figure. It's a "real" boots with laces, not the plastic rubber ones I normally would used. I also need to repaint the hands to match Beto's paint job. Need to order another pair of pants and still waiting for the Apoxie Sculpt. Enjoy.....
DSC02560.jpg

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

Papito- I see you went for the similar boots I used for mine with real Laces...Cool Bro. Weathered up they look Great!

That's cool Moe. I will start the weathering tomorrow on the boots as well as the shirt. Then I will start tearing it up. I finally dyed it Navy Blue and it came out perfect. However I will need to hand paint the sewing threads since they remained white. Here's a couple of pics.....

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

Maybe I should try and do a dance floor dio where he killed Kelly Hu, with disco floor and lights:lol:lol

Looking great man... I really wish I was more into Jason so I could justify owning these awesome sculpts from Beto :rock

Small update. I finish tearing up the shirt. Pretty sure I got everything. Tomorrow I will paint over the white threads on the shirt navy blue to match the shirt and begin to weather it up a bit. I think I will wait until the entire figure is complete before I add clear sealer to the clothes to give it the "wet" look. Enjoy.....

DSC02573.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

Love that head sculpt too man. I wish I would have been on here at the time to put myself on that list for one.

Just received the apoxie sculpt today. Hope this turns out well.
I Hope so too:panic: I am looking at yours for a idea of what to do to my body,I tried to email Beto to see if he shipped mine out yet, he said he should be able to get in out this last Monday ,But have not heard anything yet:thud:

Get busy we are waiting to see it :impatient::nana::lol

Are you using the apoxie on the arms... or other areas? The reason I ask is that I found just putting superglue on an arms and hands could create enough texture to look like damaged flesh when painted. And easier to do than actually sculpting details.

xmase.jpg

That is a cool effect. However in the cae of Jason I still recommend using sculpy or something to put on the arms and legs because it also adds to his body helping him look more beefed up. It helped me achieve that look for my part 8.

Back