Customizing/Bashing Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I would love to have Hodder sign my Jason 8 custom. That would be very cool. I'm gonna have to pay closer attention to the dates and locations of these conventions. It's been a while since I have gone to one.

Hey Buddy, let me know if you are going to the Chiller Theater one this April. I may be able to go with you before I move to Cali.

Hey Buddy, let me know if you are going to the Chiller Theater one this April. I may be able to go with you before I move to Cali.

Just saw the website on this. I'm not 100% just yet, but I will see if I'm able to go. They have a ton of people in this. Gary Busey alone might be worth the trip That dude is nuts.

Hey Dan, yeah I'll go if your in. It would be cool to hang with you again before you head back West.

Just saw the website on this. I'm not 100% just yet, but I will see if I'm able to go. They have a ton of people in this. Gary Busey alone might be worth the trip That dude is nuts.

The guest list does look quite good.

Back