Custom X-Force Wolverine made from the PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
From a guy a SF:

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=111212

6fcbe084.jpg

69d86a72.jpg

Yeah the glossy paint is the only thing I dont like about it.But it makes an awesome piece.

Saw an auction for that awhile back and posted in the Wolvie PF thread (post 4308). Everyone in that thread seemed to hate it. I think it looks pretty good for what it is--certainly not a custom on the level of the Spidey PF conversion we saw here awhile back, but pretty good.

the wolverine comi that was made into an X force piece by Bran looked better imo. Doesnt the X force Wolvie have some wrist gauntlet looking things? And yea, way too glossy, but still looks pretty good.

The paint is accurate to the comics.

Should have taken the shoulder pads off and added some straps to the gauntlets and also shave off the "spikes" on the boots.

The belt looks a bit off b/c it was made to fit around the fabric waist. Plus, the cut-line seems to still be there on the leg. It was a very basic removal of cloth and repaint, apparently. But better than what I could come up with.

Colour scheme obviously excellent but the execution is 2nd rate sadly

This :lecture

The idea is great but the artist simply did a repaint and didn't bother to make it accurate whereas some of the PF conversions here, they make sure that it looks like the intended project.

418345-wolverine_super.JPG

Not really that impressed especially with the glossy paint.

I don't like it. Too shiny and waist needs to be filled. Hope I don't get banned for speaking my mind because I just did over at SF by some mod called armitard or some ____!? Geez, is that place being run by crazy Nazis or what!? UGH!:mad::rotfl

I wish I could bring myself to like this PF. The switch out Logan head is okay I guess but with the mask on? :gah::gah:

decent paint job btw but agree with everyone else that its much too glossy

Attachments

• azs.jpg
    azs.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2
Back