Custom Two-face headsculpt mods ORDER THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is MORE than reasonable considering I pay more than this for repaint only. This includes paint, resculpt and added hair.

Seb, I already said I was "in" in the other thread. :D But I have to wait until I get mine from MistaJoe.

Last edited:
alright man! Don't worry i will tell you that!
Also maybe you didn't noticed it but i shortened his neck a bit! I don't know if ya want that too but i always thought that the neck was too long!

alright man! Don't worry i will tell you that!
Also maybe you didn't noticed it but i shortened his neck a bit! I don't know if ya want that too but i always thought that the neck was too long!

thanks for the offer but I actually thought it was pretty good. So I will pass on the neck. thanks

Hey man, would it be possible for a variation of this? I'm thinking along the lines of just the burnt head repaint/eye mod and just the white shirt darkened up on the burnt side, although a bit more and slightly unevener than your pics. Without the hair mod or any jacket work? How much would that be?

Could you also do the jacket- with the burnt amber and all?
How much would you charge for the repaint, the jacket, and no rooted hair?

Mine's been sent, woohoo, can't wait! Although i'm not getting the hair mod, just like the regular look better :) Can't wait to have a proper crispy looking two face

So i'm opening this new thread to see if there is some interest in a Two-face head mods!
SO the mods consist of resculpting the eye socket + burnt face repaint + real hair added!
The price will be 55$ for the whole shebang + some shipping costs (around the 5$)

SO basically put your name and i will do a list of those who are interested

PS: It's possible for me also to retouch/repaint the burnt parts of the jacket for a few dollar more :D

BE CAREFUL WHEN READING THIS IS NOT A RECAST OF THE HEAD! WHAT I PROPOSE IS TO MOD YOUR TWO FACE HEAD! THE HEAD WLL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ME!

Here's the list:
lforigno
carbo-fation
intothevoid
Reinhardt
Snake Eater
J-Wild
pjam
blakus939
ffejeromdiks

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

sorry I really don't know that much about your system, and I only joined a couple months ago but could you make me that joker head that is in your signature?

Hey Elvis, What would be the cost of the reworked sculpt, jacket. and shirt cost? I noticed you darkened the shirt on the burnt side, and it looks much better. Really love the Scarecrow mask and coat you did for me. It gets rave comments from every one who sees it. As I said earlier, I put him on horseback.

Old Grandpa

Back