Custom Two-face headsculpt mods ORDER THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So i'm opening this new thread to see if there is some interest in a Two-face head mods!
SO the mods consist of resculpting the eye socket + burnt face repaint + real hair added!
The price will be 55$ for the whole shebang + some shipping costs (around the 5$)

SO basically put your name and i will do a list of those who are interested

PS: It's possible for me also to retouch/repaint the burnt parts of the jacket for a few dollar more :D

BE CAREFUL WHEN READING THIS IS NOT A RECAST OF THE HEAD! WHAT I PROPOSE IS TO MOD YOUR TWO FACE HEAD! THE HEAD WLL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ME!

Here's the list:
lforigno
carbo-fation
intothevoid
Reinhardt
Snake Eater
J-Wild
pjam
blakus939
ffejeromdiks

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

Last edited:
This imo is the BEST Two Face custom on these boards, if I had the spare $$$ I would definetly get this done!

You can still sell your terminator stuff to have some spare cash :banana
You don't need to subscribre right now! I poen this thread to see if there are any interest in this custom work! I can still do them from time to time!

Thanks brother I know your busy just let me know when you want me to send the head and payment. Thanks brother

You can still sell your terminator stuff to have some spare cash :banana
You don't need to subscribre right now! I poen this thread to see if there are any interest in this custom work! I can still do them from time to time!

:eek: I suppose you mean't customizing a sculpt and not making it from scratch? Oops, I thought this was for a custom head including the sculpt too, hehe I don't even own this one yet. :eek:

Sorry Elvis, if I ever come across one I will send you the head to customize for sure.

:eek: I suppose you mean't customizing a sculpt and not making it from scratch? Oops, I thought this was for a custom head including the sculpt too, hehe I don't even own this one yet. :eek:

Sorry Elvis, if I ever come across one I will send you the head to customize for sure.

Hey no problem buddy! :naughty

Elvis this is fantasic!! How long will you be offering this?? I don't get my Two Face until June :monkey2 will this still be available??

Elvis this is fantasic!! How long will you be offering this?? I don't get my Two Face until June :monkey2 will this still be available??

Thanks man i will offer that mods as long as anybody wants it!
So when yours will be in your hands i will mod it! No problem!
thanks for the interest
seb

Thanks man i will offer that mods as long as anybody wants it!
So when yours will be in your hands i will mod it! No problem!
thanks for the interest
seb

Awesome, I'm still trying to get the stuff for you Seb :)

Looks great!

Back