Custom Solid Snake MGS HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rob.. I think Francis Lerma is getting better each project he does. He said he tried a new brushstroke technique on this one. :clap

everyone involved in this would anyone like to see a liquid snake get done next ?basing off the the mgs 1 design

I'd rather a MGS1 Snake HS first, liquid would be cool though, and seeing the quality of this Snake HS, it would be hard to turn any other MGS head by Mr Lerma down!

UPDATE (03/29 - Tue):

Meeting with Mr. Lerma tonight (Tuesday - 03/29) to get a couple of MGS2 Young Solid Snake headsculpts.. Only got payments from Greg (krec9) and Seb (elvis1976), so theirs will ship out the morning after (Wednesday - 03/30).

UPDATE (03/29 - Tue, 11:06PM):

Just met with Mr. Lerma.. He gave me the heads of Greg & Seb! :clap I will post tracking numbers here once shipped tomorrow morning.

The face paint looks awesome when in hand, the photos don't do justice!!! This new technique of Mr. Lerma puts him at par with the most awesome custom sculptors here, in my opinion.

Wait until you get your heads to appreciate it fully! :duff

Hi Lonewolf, just to let you know, a few unforseen bills prevented me from sending payment, i'll get it to you soon buddy!

Received payment from Rob (Platty).. I'll PM you the tracking number, I'll ship it as soon as I get the head from Mr. Lerma. He is meeting up with me Wednesday night (Manila time). :wave

UPDATE (04/13 - Wed, 2:14 AM Philippine Time):

Just met with Mr. Lerma.. He gave me the Young Solid Snake head of Rob (Platty)! :clap I will PM the tracking number to you, Rob, once the head is shipped tomorrow morning.

Two (2) Young Solid Snake sculpts left unclaimed.

Last edited:
UPDATE (04/15 - Fri, 10:14 PM Philippine Time):

One of the members who ordered an MGS2 Young Solid Snake sculpt backed out at the last minute, so there is one (1) ready-made sculpt (with neck) that is available for sale.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you for your time.

UPDATE (04/15 - Fri, 10:14 PM Philippine Time):

One of the members who ordered an MGS2 Young Solid Snake sculpt backed out at the last minute, so there is one (1) ready-made sculpt (with neck) that is available for sale.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you for your time.

Is the young Solid Snake Headsculpt still available? I'm interested in purchasing it.

Back