Custom Solid Snake MGS HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

Here are photos of a custom headsculpt of Solid Snake, based off the Young Snake camouflage mask featured in Metal Gear Solid 4. I had the head commissioned by Francis Lerma. He did a great job. Lonewolf handled all the aspects of the comission and also did a brilliant job.

Solid Snake:

395327854.jpg

395327855.jpg

395327857.jpg

395327858.jpg

395327859.jpg

395327861.jpg

395327864.jpg

395327866.jpg

395327867.jpg

Painted pics soon! :wave

Y'know what Snake I completely forgot you were in!

:rock

Elvis is in as well ain't he!?

Edit: yes! :lol

Elvis, let's see the body yours is going on!

Krec, for now I believe only me, Snake and Elvis are getting this, though it may be available in the future.

Looking great mate. Is that a John connor harness? I'm hoping so as I was planning on using it myself!

The boots on the armoured version of those new Big Boss figures will work perfect as well :rock

Yes that is the john connor harness but i replaced the shoulder pad with something better. The one from the JC vest are too stiff.

I have also found a pretty perfect neoprene material to make a better suit.

The young snake looks good. I am looking forward to see the paint job on the head as well. It is a good year for Metal Gear fans. So many companies working on Metal Gear theme figures.

Excellent headsculpt! Congrats man. Can't wait to see it painted.

Diggin' all the MGS love lately, that sculpt is awesome Plattman! :rock

The young snake looks good. I am looking forward to see the paint job on the head as well. It is a good year for Metal Gear fans. So many companies working on Metal Gear theme figures.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to see it painted too! I'm sure Snake and Elvis are as excited to get it as I am :D

Any developments on the suit buddy? I tried out the triad hero suit, not bad but the neck is all wrong.

Yes man i'm damn excited, i'm finishing my grey fox atm so i'm damn ready for this.

you doing a grey fox cyborg or just regular frank jaeger

didn't know this was going on glad i got in on this :yess:

Last edited:
Back