Custom/Scratchbuilt Bill the Butcher Knives and Sheath (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom/Scratchbuilt Bill the Butcher Knives and Sheath (WIP)

5qaw.jpg

lq43.jpg

o7kq.jpg

yq19.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom/Scratchbuilt Bill the Butcher Knives (WIP)

Very cool! 500$? :lol

Don't we get enough comments like this around here? What's the need honestly? We all know how much Jon charges it's no secret there is no need for people to constantly make jokes about it in every thread he starts! If you think it's over priced or can't afford it that's fine lord know I couldn't afford to pick up everything I like from him but these constant comments about price give it a rest seriously...

Don't we get enough comments like this around here? What's the need honestly? We all know how much Jon charges it's no secret there is no need for people to constantly make jokes about it in every thread he starts! If you think it's over priced or can't afford it that's fine lord know I couldn't afford to pick up everything I like from him but these constant comments about price give it a rest seriously...

Well said Bullet :clap :clap

All the items Jon sells are hand made from scratch and with the amount of time he puts in to each individual item he barely makes what we would call minimum wage.

Jon himself hates it when his prices are high but they need to be for him to make a living. I feel honoured that Jon blesses us with his talents and am happy to pay the prices :1-1:

Great work. Those look complete instead of WIP. Can't wait to see the final product.

Wow. Those are awesome. Someone will be putting together an ultimate Bill with these, I'm sure.

Gorgeous! They look so authentic.

Thank you all for the comments my friends.
Thank you for the understanding too! Words can't express our gratitude :)

Btw, I stated "WIP" because the knife sheaths are still to be made. Sorry I forgot to include that in the thread title. Will do.

Gorgeous! They look so authentic.

Thank you sir! Actually, the knives are made from stainless steel, weathered and heat-treated. So, the cosmetics will not fade, even if you wipe them heavily :)
The handles are made from real wood and weathered too.

This is my set and look at the quality you get what you pay for and what does the value matter to you it isn't your money so kindly take your comments elsewere thanks

Thank you so much Sir Joned and Sir Paul :)

Updates!

dv85.jpg

j3fj.jpg

g9ox.jpg

lnou.jpg

cqjg.jpg

hvs7.jpg

pg92.jpg

pd6j.jpg

hln1.jpg

de3d.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone! Any comments will be very much appreciated :)

Can not wait for these you nailed this project jon thank you very much

Back