Custom Printed 89 Nicholson Joker Pants limited run..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker Pants Updated list.

1. drjedisith x2 - P Shipped
2. amarcord - P Shipped
3. Cocoboloboy - P Shipped - Received
4. kgrhoad - P Shipped
5. pjam - Shipping later..
6. Wor-Gar - P Shipped
7. eighthsamurai - P
8. small studios
9. bwayne x2 - P Shipped - Received
10. elvis1976 - P
11. Custommikey

Thanks,
Ryan

Crap Coco... why did you have to go and post that. I was just saying in another thread how this Joker figure has turned into the single most expensive one in my collection... now I need to buy a friggin' pair of pants too after seeing how good they look :lol

Crap Coco... why did you have to go and post that. I was just saying in another thread how this Joker figure has turned into the single most expensive one in my collection... now I need to buy a friggin' pair of pants too after seeing how good they look :lol

:lol I'm here to help.

IMG_7298.jpg

I was actually just looking at a photo of my figure... the improvement in the pants is ridiculous.

PM being sent :rock

Awesome!

I'm still waiting for mine. Maybe its the snail mail since I see a few others up there still haven't got theirs either.

I want these so bad! Even pulled Joker out just to be ready. :rock

Nice pic sithy! Between the all flesh tone Les' Joker head and Ryan's Joker pants that is one sick looking figure.
I like your Batman too. Is that an earlier version Sovereign Studio's Bats? Wanna sell him to me?:naughty

Nice pic sithy! Between the all flesh tone Les' Joker head and Ryan's Joker pants that is one sick looking figure.
I like your Batman too. Is that an earlier version Sovereign Studio's Bats? Wanna sell him to me?:naughty

thanks chocolat:D yeah this is an early sovereign bats. and NO he not for sale lol BUT if i ever do. you will have 1st dibs :whip ill have to take good pics with a real camera and show you the rest of my batman collection

Thanks for the complements guys. While we are discussing ultimate figure upgrades ....

dec-w3.jpg
dec-w4.jpg

Really looking forward to getting these pants... have to say, after seeing Coco's image I'm just can't look at my Joker the same way.

I got 'em!

Finally -- wahoo! They looks awesome, like they were made for the figure. I guess they were :)

Excellent work and craftmanship, Ryan!

No flash..................................................flash

RyansJOKERPANTS1.jpg
RyansJOKERPANTS2.jpg

Last edited:
Really looking forward to getting these pants... have to say, after seeing Coco's image I'm just can't look at my Joker the same way.

Joker Pants Updated list.

1. drjedisith x2 - P Shipped
2. amarcord - P Shipped
3. Cocoboloboy - P Shipped - Received
4. kgrhoad - P Shipped
5. pjam - Shipping later..
6. Wor-Gar - P Shipped
7. eighthsamurai - P
8. small studios
9. bwayne x2 - P Shipped - Received
10. elvis1976 - P
11. Custommikey

Thanks,
Ryan

I don't see your name on the list GB. Has there been a second wave started? I'd be down for a pair.

Wor-Gar, your pic really shows how perfect these are. I can't stop looking at my Joker now. They help make him look so real standing there.

Thanks again Ryan!

Also I should mention that I am closing this fist run as of today. If more people are interested I will start a second run list because I will have to order more fabric.

Again Thanks to all for the orders!
Ryan

Right now it doesn't look like it. Stay tuned to this thread.

Back