Custom Printed 89 Nicholson Joker Pants limited run..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just missed the last batch, but left a message in this thread. I'd love to get a pair if possible. Thanks!

Joker Pants Updated list.

1. drjedisith x2 - P Shipped - Received
2. amarcord - P Shipped
3. Cocoboloboy - P Shipped - Received
4. kgrhoad - P Shipped - Received
5. pjam - Shipping later.. Who is this ? :rotfl
6. Wor-Gar - P Shipped - Received (And very happy)
7. eighthsamurai - P
8. small studios
9. bwayne x2 - P Shipped - Received
10. elvis1976 - P Shipped
11. Custommikey P Shipped - Recieved

Second List.

1. galactiboy P
2. silverprelude627 x 2
3. KL241 x 2
4. Calverenga
5. mwilbury
6. creepyboloboy x2 :lol
7. creecher

Last edited:
hey coco, what are you doing with all these joker pants? you're not stitching them together to make a pair of big boy pants are you? joker halloween costume in the works?

:lol Hmmm. Don't give me any ideas. :lol
I've got a second Joker figure that I want to put them on and a buddy who wants a pair for his figure.

Joker Pants Updated list.

6. creepyboloboy x2 :lol
:mwaha

:monkey2 Ryan, you wound me.

Just wanted to let you know that me Joker pants arrived, and they look superb! So well done! Thank you for offering these.

Great to hear Mikey. As for the second run. My new batch of fabric is due to arrive tommorow or Saturday. All reamining orders should be ready by the end of next week. Thanks to all.

Ryan

Great news about the 2nd run, Ryan. I sent you a PM a while ago. . . let me know how and when to pay. Regards, Matt

They are almost complete. I am knocking them out so I go go full on for Deckard stuff.

Cool! As soon as you get that Deckard stuff done you can get back on the more important things...like more 89' Batman stuff.:D

Mister Joker hasn't stopped partying since he got his new trousers :)

joker.jpg

Back