Custom Princess Leia ANH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavlcade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here we go then...
This is my custom Leia using:
Snyderman Sculpt painted by the masterful Silentsurfer.
Body is HT Alice
Dress made by myself
Boots, belt and guns by Sideshow.
This is the latest bash in my ongoing project to put together the 'first 12' as 1/6 figures, only R2, Han and (gulp) Chewie left to do.

pics:
Leia06_zpsba3d7e5e.jpg

Leia04_zps430c54c5.jpg

Leia05_zps4012686b.jpg

Leia08_zps565d31b4.jpg

Happy to answer any questions as long as they aren't 'Can you make me one?' :)

nice shots.........:clap

nathan did an awesome job on the paints of snynderman's brilliant sculpt.

oh, and nice dress dude............(not something i say everyday)..:lol

I like your leia bro very nice indeed. Cant wait to get me snyder sculpt and finish mine.

Thanks guys. I couldn't be happier.
Not sure what my father would say if he knew I made a dress for my Princess doll.

Absolutely stunning! Kudos to you for taking the initiative to create something awesome, even if it is a dress!

Here we go then...
This is my custom Leia using:
Snyderman Sculpt painted by the masterful Silentsurfer.
Body is HT Alice
Dress made by myself
Boots, belt and guns by Sideshow.
This is the latest bash in my ongoing project to put together the 'first 12' as 1/6 figures, only R2, Han and (gulp) Chewie left to do.

pics:
Leia05_zps4012686b.jpg

Leia08_zps565d31b4.jpg

Happy to answer any questions as long as they aren't 'Can you make me one?' :)

Absolutely.

Brilliant.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Best custom Leia yet - sensational work mate, I'd love to own a Leia figure like that.

I'd also love to see your others from the original 12 too!! :cool:

Hey man, thanks.

I'm saving any line up pics until completion, but there are some individual pics floating around.

I don't want to hijack Cavlcade's thread, but I'm not sure I should start a new one for my pics. :dunno Hopefully Gavin doesn't mind!

Anyhow, here is my Leia, a BIG thanks to everyone that made her possible! Another OT character crossed off the 1/6 wishlist. :yess:

Some group shots. :)

She looks great! I love seeing the finished product. Great pics too!

this is the brown that resembles the movie everyone but surfer did it wrong with that dark brown, must have never watched the movie since she has a nice warm brown.

I applaud silent surfer for finally making her hair look the way it did in the movie.

Last edited:
I don't want to hijack Cavlcade's thread, but I'm not sure I should start a new one for my pics. :dunno Hopefully Gavin doesn't mind!

Anyhow, here is my Leia, a BIG thanks to everyone that made her possible! Another OT character crossed off the 1/6 wishlist. :yess

She looks fantastic Dane. Congrats.:hi5:

Hopefully this thread can become the catch all for other custom Leias too.

Back