Custom Princess Leia ANH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marf, great looking Leia! She looks awesome with the others.

These Leia's are the best I have seen guys, good stuff. :)

_MG_8514_zps422f1805.jpg

Sensational - even if it's with R2's nephew!! :lol

:rock

Wow Cavlcade! Best Leia I've ever seen. Hands down. I particularly love the shot of her next to the Tamashii Threepio. I can't wait to see the rest of your lineup.

Great work to you both! Gotta show off my Leia soon. These are inspiring..

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. Can't wait to see yours Kaiburr, what head are you using?

I don't want to hijack Cavlcade's thread, but I'm not sure I should start a new one for my pics. :dunno Hopefully Gavin doesn't mind!

Anyhow, here is my Leia, a BIG thanks to everyone that made her possible! Another OT character crossed off the 1/6 wishlist. :yess:

These pictures are great. In each photo she looks a little different, but like Leia in each of them.

Great job.

I don't want to hijack Cavlcade's thread, but I'm not sure I should start a new one for my pics. :dunno Hopefully Gavin doesn't mind!

Anyhow, here is my Leia, a BIG thanks to everyone that made her possible! Another OT character crossed off the 1/6 wishlist. :yess:

Some group shots. :)

That is one fantastic Leia. Is the replacement head can be purchased?

Whoa, hey guys, this is new to me! Who's sculpt is that? Who painted it? How do I get one LOL

The dress is so good too, wow

Hey Cavlcade or Marf, are those the same dress you each have? You mind taking a pic with the hood up?

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments, guys, and thanks for posting that link, groovy! The sculpt that cavalcade and I used is indeed the one from the link groovy posted, painted by SilentSurfer. :)

i got tired of pm people lol thought this would be more conveniant

btw i could still make belts if someone can make the metal parts i have white leather and pleather

Thanks for all the comments. I've taken a couple more pics of my bash.
P1020464_zps1dbffedf.jpg
[
P1020446_zps3f055058.jpg

I ended up using a very well worn T-shirt which was due to be retired.

Back