Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the progress? Can't wait to get him

HI! We still working on it.. we still hope for end of August as estimated.. BUT.. there might a little delay.. but for a good reason :) We will throw in a 2018 head version for free! .. pictures should come in a couple weeks! :)

HI! We still working on it.. we still hope for end of August as estimated.. BUT.. there might a little delay.. but for a good reason :) We will throw in a 2018 head version for free! .. pictures should come in a couple weeks! :)

He'll yeah! :rock that is awesome. Now I can't wait to see it. That is a great suprise, thanks for that.

Oh man don't tell me you made him with real hair?!! You will kill me lol!

So it will include the more weathered looking mask from the 2018 film? Nice.

yep! Here are some pictures :

1c58dd_e136ed7134cb4fdcaaefb7cf22d8f0b4~mv2_d_2421_1570_s_2.jpg

Got my invoice for final payment on this Halloween. Really liked what I was seeing in the last factory teaser pics too. Looked like an appropriate amount of length was added to the sleeves and pant legs.

Got my invoice for final payment on this Halloween. Really liked what I was seeing in the last factory teaser pics too. Looked like an appropriate amount of length was added to the sleeves and pant legs.

yes we added :) Thanks and glad you noticed :) Hope you will enjoy him soon !

And thank you John for the bump ;)

Back