Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, can explain whats so funny?

Ehren is the sculptor of the PCS 1/3 Licensed Michael Myers Statue.

If I had to guess...I think he's chuckling at the fact that you called his licensed official 1/3 scale statue inaccurate meanwhile he is thinking the same about your unlicensed top-dollar fan made garage sculpt...but that's just my take, of course.

Im not the only one feeling about the PCS version that way.. other collectors do.. why I decided to make a custom piece for the once who dont like the 1/3 version. TOp dollar.. well its custom and we put a lot of work, mixed media and electronic in this.. is not been produced in the mass as the 1/3 version - we do just a few.

Calling this Garage sculpt.. thats funny too :D

Last edited:
Im not the only one feeling about the PCS version that way.. other collectors do.. why I decided to make a custom piece for the once who dont like the 1/3 version. TOp dollar.. well its custom and we put a lot of work, mixed media and electronic in this.. is not been produced in the mass as the 1/3 version - we do just a few.

Calling this Garage sculpt.. thats funny too :D

Did you secure the rights to legally produce this character depicting the name and likeness of Michael Myers as seen in the Halloween franchise?

if it's unlicensed it's a garage sculpt...meaning a homemade fan-made piece out of their home, or basement or....garage.

Did you secure the rights to legally produce this character depicting the name and likeness of Michael Myers as seen in the Halloween franchise?

if it's unlicensed it's a garage sculpt...meaning a homemade fan-made piece out of their home, or basement or....garage.

Guess I misunderstood what you meant by calling it "garage - sculpt"

I honestly think the PCS version looks better and has way more to offer

this is not to compete with PCS, its a fan made version to give a different option for a few fans that are looking for a 1/4 scale version. This differs in scale, base, pose, mask, edition size.. and so many other ways.. Different people prefer different versions.

I honestly think the PCS version looks better and has way more to offer

Then your delusional! Because that has to be one of the worst sculpts I have scene. Now myc put work in this and a good guy. This is by far more accurate. If I didn't have an accurate bust I would of bought this. But those saying PCS is good my God stop smoking crack because what every you see isn't Myers at all it Idk wtf it is. 1000 for an inaccurate sculpt period. Easy pass!

Ehren is the sculptor of the PCS 1/3 Licensed Michael Myers Statue.

If I had to guess...I think he's chuckling at the fact that you called his licensed official 1/3 scale statue inaccurate meanwhile he is thinking the same about your unlicensed top-dollar fan made garage sculpt...but that's just my take, of course.

Well, first are you psychic or a mind reader? That a side that statue has to be the most over priced sculpt I ever saw for the most inaccurate mask! PCS really screwed that face up and those coming over here to talk crap need to rethink their comments because that one is by far the worst one I scene. One custom made a 1/4 th statue would be the best. However, MYC put time and effort in. Try to show a little respect. If that had real hair I think he would of nailed it. That aside still beats the hell out of PCS that has to be one of the worst head sculpts I ever saw! They need to rethink releasing that, better fix it because that one is pretty bad! A company that has money and tons of pple working on it, can't get it close to being right.

You talk a lot of trash matturbait put your money where your loud mouth is and buy this if you think it’s so great. Support this dude you speak so highly of you’ve been wanting a 1/4 “accurate” Myers and put in a lot of useless bashing and praising over the two. So go for it! Please all I want is for you to be pleased with you 100% dead on accurate collection. You can’t pass this up. You can’t.

Well I've no regrets on my pre-order. I got tired of holding out for a Sideshow 1:4 scale offering on this license. It is a lot of $ but I can see where the costs went into this. And this is not your typical fan-made custom. Myc Sculptures has a consistent track record of producing limited but good quality collectibles despite the lack of an official license. And his statues appear every bit as authentic as any release from Sideshow or PCS, complete with both the criticism and praise expected from board members all around.

You talk a lot of trash matturbait put your money where your loud mouth is and buy this if you think it’s so great. Support this dude you speak so highly of you’ve been wanting a 1/4 “accurate” Myers and put in a lot of useless bashing and praising over the two. So go for it! Please all I want is for you to be pleased with you 100% dead on accurate collection. You can’t pass this up. You can’t.

Look who's back with his limited IQ and great jokes as usual! I have bought quite a few of his pieces from MYC, which are amazing. However this one wasn't for me. But am I going to sit here and bash a friend or dawg on a piece that he spent time and effort doing. Rather PCS a company that has the money and the tools to succeed. However, still can't get it right. I don't bash pple personally like you. Especially ones I don't know also like you. With your immature comments. I have supported him many times and I still will. I did pass it up I am very particular with Myers as I have one dead on bust. My loud mouth? Seeing as you seek out to find my comments and continue to name call for no reason and act like a child. If for once you can have a mature conversation maybe I will actually take you seriously! All I said in the PCS board was that the head sculpt is way off and I still stand by that because anyone can see it. Now I was excited for this piece but the price point was off and I was hoping for real hair. It is funny you go back and read my post and continue to follow my posts, stalker. Tell you what go get a life and make something of yourself, or continue to enjoy reading my post and living vicarious through me and what I write.

what the heck guys? Can you stop this please now?

No one is entitled to like our or PCS version. But I really don't appreciate using this thread for those personal outbursts.

If you came here to badmouth our work, please find another place to do so. I take constructive critics but no unjustified insults.

And if you guys want to fight it out on a personal level, please use PM function.

Thank you for keeping this clean here from now on.

what the heck guys? Can you stop this please now?

No one is entitled to like our or PCS version. But I really don't appreciate using this thread for those personal outbursts.

If you came here to badmouth our work, please find another place to do so. I take constructive critics but no unjustified insults.

And if you guys want to fight it out on a personal level, please use PM function.

Thank you for keeping this clean here from now on.

I've been looking at this piece a lot, and you should be proud of your head-mask sculpt. It's damn good. Probably one of my favorite Myers head sculpts aside from Justin Mabry's NightOwl Productions & TOTS masks.

I've been looking at this piece a lot, and you should be proud of your head-mask sculpt. It's damn good. Probably one of my favorite Myers head sculpts aside from Justin Mabry's NightOwl Productions & TOTS masks.

Thank you! Really appreciate it

This head sculpt is better than the pop culture shock but i prefer the pcs body and base more. but none of them are close enough to what the mask actually looks like to spend so much money on, when i look at the neca myers figures that cost 30usd and see how good they can do a myers head sculpt it makes it hard to pay so much for a large statue that has not got the mask right. those neca figures are tiny and whoever sculpts those heads deserve a lot of credit they really do a fantastic job for the price but there is no way a statue that cost over 500 so should be so far off, none of them are close. myc and pcs are able to do fantastic work so the mask must be just very hard to do, like really hard, thats why those neca guys deserve all the praise for what they put out. there is no good myers statue still

True and False.

The NECA “Myers vs Loomis” 1/5 scale statue set is still the best. I just realized artist Ed Repka (famous from his work on a ton of Heavy Metal album covers) was the the Art director on that piece. I had a nice conversation with him about his work and time at NECA this past weekend.

even that 1/4 scale neca freddy krueger from part 2 has too of the best freddy head sculpts i ever seen so accurate they are amazing and much better than the head sculpts on the sideshow freddys and the ECC freddy and both them cost so much more, i dont know if its because they are statues that makes them so much harder to get accurate or if they guys over at neca are just so dam good.

Back