Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Michael Myers 1/4

Yes thanks for the update and those dimensions. Is that going to be the opening credits jack-o-lantern in the front? Looking epic!

Yes thanks for the update and those dimensions. Is that going to be the opening credits jack-o-lantern in the front? Looking epic!

Yes sir !! Thats the one :)

exclusive Freaks look at the paint up for the base :) Hope you guys dig it as much as I do :lol

1c58dd_b6702efd0d3e4d72be1eb27d757686ba~mv2_d_3400_2892_s_4_2.jpg

Thanks guys! Here is the base stamp :)

1c58dd_0c193f0342dc45b8b98a4546682dcf33~mv2_d_3588_2592_s_4_2.jpg

Same here.... How about another sneak peek!? Please! We’ve been... good?

Thanks guys! Maybe another last teaser Friday :) Hoping we can finish up this guy soon.. just little tweaks here and there.. we do a real fabric black undershirt now too..

ok guys!!! Next THursday is the full reveal !! Im really excited to hear your feedback... But real hair is a no go... I would go nuts doing 40 heads like that.. sorry.. but Im sure you will like the sculpted hair as well :)

Would offering a hairless head sculpt to those who want to try doing their own be possible? Personally I’m perfectly fine with sculpted hair so I’ll be looking forward to the full reveal.

Would offering a hairless head sculpt to those who want to try doing their own be possible? Personally I’m perfectly fine with sculpted hair so I’ll be looking forward to the full reveal.

Me too, Damn I really wanted one with real hair. Anyways, hope for the best lol!

ok guys!!! Next THursday is the full reveal !! Im really excited to hear your feedback... But real hair is a no go... I would go nuts doing 40 heads like that.. sorry.. but Im sure you will like the sculpted hair as well :)

Nice! Looking forward to it!

We might do that actually. It really a pain in the butt to be honest.. Lets have a look how he looks first and we can discuss :)

Looks really great man. Can't wait to order. The led lights run off an adapter?

Back