custom Marvel Red Skull!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hehateme23

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank twik25 for his wondering sculpt that I purchased off him. Wife did the painting and I did the rest (the easy part =P). Hope you guys enjoy it!

img0251m.jpg

img0249zl.jpg

img0250lg.jpg

img0248vk.jpg

Last edited:
nice just need to do the eyes over again and your all set pretty cool though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great. In fact mine looks nearly identical as I used the DiD outfit too :lol

Tim did a fantastic job on that sculpt. And it works surprisingly well as both comic and movie Skull :rock

Just wanted to thank twik25 for his wondering sculpt that I purchased off him. Wife did the painting and I did the rest (the easy part =P). Hope you guys enjoy it!

Looks great. In fact mine looks nearly identical as I used the DiD outfit too :lol

Tim did a fantastic job on that sculpt. And it works surprisingly well as both comic and movie Skull :rock

Thanks for the praise! It is exciting seeing Red Skull come to life! The best part about it is knowing that as soon as Cap arrives, Red Skull will be there waiting for him!

Back