• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom made hand knit Starsky Sweater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica

Super Freak
Reaction score
dsc06594ta.jpg

dsc06587l.jpg

dsc06590t.jpg

I am ready to make custom Starsky sweaters. The sweaters take forever to knit and I will use 100% wool and size 0 knitting needles. I will need exact measurements of your figure, and will require full payment before I begin your sweater. Cost is $124 which includes shipping.
I can only work on one sweater at a time, and will take approximately 21 days to complete it once I start it. I will give you an approximate date of delivery depending on my schedule, and you can pay for your sweater three weeks before its completion.

I need these measurements of your figure:

Around the waste,
Around the torso
Around the largest part of the breast
Across the shoulder, from shoulder tip to shoulder tip
Arm length starting from top of shoulder to where the edge of cuff will lie.
Preferred length of the sweater for your figure, starting from the base of the neck to the very bottom of the sweater.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will give you information on where to send paypal funds.

eeeak!! Great work and they look amazing.. Too much for me. I won't even spend that much on a 1:1 sweater for my self..LOL

$120 could buy you enough cashmere yarn to make half a sweater for 1:1 scale, that's for sure. LOL!

Back