Custom Life size Battle damaged ROBOCOP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
This Robocop statue is in my top 3 of my collection. A new custom is now in progress........
IMG_2567-2.jpg

Not a big robocop fan but that is an impressive piece....Def wouldnt mind having it in my collection!

Not a big robocop fan but that is an impressive piece....Def wouldnt mind having it in my collection!

:eek

I want one!!

Wow I need that!

Congrats man

That is AWESOME!!!

Very very nice! Who made it?

Very cool! Does it have limited movable joints?

Very impressive..Congrats:clap:clap:clap

A huge thank you to all of you for the kind words! I am a massive Robocop fan and can't think of any better piece to have, so I do have to pinch myself quite often!:thud: Robo has limited movement in his left arm and his waist rotates 360 degrees! At the moment I am working on a Life size Robocop in his charging chair (from the first movie) - If you see my signature below - that is what I am trying to achieve!:impatient:........

how do you keep it clean ?

Firstly, thanks for using up your first post on me!
Second: :fireworks:welcome1::fireworks
And third: The usual boring brush hoover followed by damp cloth. I say boring, as it literally takes me a whole week to clean my collection properly....... then before you know it:thud:

wow another stunning lifesize piece :clap:clap

Anyone who ever dares to break in your house will sheeeeeet bricks when they see Robocop and a 7 foot tall T-600 :horror:horror

wow another stunning lifesize piece :clap:clap

Anyone who ever dares to break in your house will sheeeeeet bricks when they see Robocop and a 7 foot tall T-600 :horror:horror

Thanks Mr. EcKo! They have to get through the land mines in the garden first.

Simply awesome!

It really is one of my favourites - thanks thx217!

Wow, perfect pose for him!

I can alternate the pose on occasions, depending where he is in the house. Thanks Blackout!

Wow, very cool man.

He looks really heavy.

Appreciate your nice comments Bustajesse! Robocop is mostly made of fiberglass - so not too heavy.

Amazing looking Robocop:eek :eek

Many thanks Desamo! I have always been a huge fan of Robocop since it came out onto video! (Too young to watch it at the cinema) He is in my top 3 favourites from my collection.

Back