Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi!

Has anyone had the chance to put a Hot Toys headsculpt on their customs?

I am eager to try that on mine. A friend is getting the retail figure, so I'll have the chance to try that.

I’ve got a Medi bash that I’ve been wanting to use the HT sculpt on. Hopefully the loose heads will drop in price as the figure starts to ship.

Everybody keeps posting about this "Yunsil" outfit/cloak (which looks amazing, btw), but nobody mentions WHERE to buy it. Help a brother out?!

He had a thread in the customs section I believe but I’m sure they are all sold out right now directly from him. Your best bet is to search the For Sale threads to see if someone is trying to sell theirs.

He had a thread in the customs section I believe but I’m sure they are all sold out right now directly from him. Your best bet is to search the For Sale threads to see if someone is trying to sell theirs.

congratulations on your Jedi Luke jedijim!

saw your pics in the HT thread.

could you try the new HT head on your medicom custom?

thanx!

0c8220c52b1fb1ac89b84769f0168cee.jpg

28c019c6a882fa824d606fb730872457.jpg

125227665ba5d8457f2ddd69bb03e137.jpg

ed6fd038d576503e2becb7ba5c987ac3.jpg

17a6cf1218a5afc1170f3fcc672aab6d.jpg

0fd2b3aa17b51d30c785f77aae819d26.jpg

looks like I just bought the Yunsil outfit off the man Inigo I cant wait to see how this outfit looks in hand. I`m excited as it comes with those custom made boots and the robe.

looks good jedijim. I bought the yunsil outfit off of the man INIGO. I cant wait to see that outfit in hand to see how great it is. it will come with those cool custom made boots as well.

thanks a lot jedijim.

I think I will try to get Luke’s head by HT.

Now my main Luke displayed is snowspeeder Luke, but I wanted to know how much of an improvement the head would be for the custom jedi.

I think it’s worth it.

after having luke in hand, I honestly think the full Medicom outfit is much better IF you are displaying with the tunic. Right now I have the cloak on my hot toys figure and it’s a massive improvement over the thin wired hot toys cloak. Just to see how it looked i out together my Medicom luke and I can confirm this looks much better than the hot toys’ oversized body suit and slightly chunky luke.

b1d30b34569ee92dabb407335eb06f49.jpg

Yes!

Ok so HT Head
TFA old man luke body, with fat suit removed and forearm swapped for regular length arm
Asmus borimir right glove
Ht farmboy luke belt, pouches remove, farm boy flesh hand
Medicom body suit boots and tunic

Just know that when removing the tunic the suit likely will need to be fabric glued down as the true type is a smidge too wide and the Velcro is pretty terrible. But with the costume fully dressed like this it’s very nice. I also was able to tuck the pants into the boots with warm water and double sided tape so ignore the legs in the pic.

Here’s a few more pics before I got the head on

46f43e08f5a5bffdaf77c36ff148c2b9.jpg

a4bec650046f920174afabe9bc83d3b7.jpg

Back