• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

cools to cool ... i have these as well and have a few more on order ...

Received my shelves today. Amazing craftsmanship and amazing quality mini posters. This guy is good

I love it! Thanks so much for the pics Paul! :rock Your figures look awesome, especially your Arnold T800.

By the way, I just left a long list of feedback for the rest of you guys that have paid already. Much thanks to all of you!

Last edited:

Cajunsith, who bought one of my Singles for his HT IM, had a great idea about attaching an LED onto the shelf. Much thanks to you, Cory, for sharing this with me! :rock

I found this one one ebay and it came in today.

I liked the long poseable neck it had and I think it works great.

Question to you guys: If I could mount this on a shelf in a more attractive way is this something that interests you? Please let me know what you think.

Finally got around to taking some pics. Still working on the King Kong display.

Cajunsith, who bought one of my Singles for his HT IM, had a great idea about attaching an LED onto the shelf. Much thanks to you, Cory, for sharing this with me! :rock

Question to you guys: If I could mount this on a shelf in a more attractive way is this something that interests you? Please let me know what you think.

Hey Coco...this looks great. I'll definitely be buying some shelves from hyou soon.

Anyone know where that, or a similar light, can be purchased? Also, I can't tell if it's battery operated or it plugs in?

Hey Coco...this looks great. I'll definitely be buying some shelves from hyou soon.

Anyone know where that, or a similar light, can be purchased? Also, I can't tell if it's battery operated or it plugs in?

They're battry powered and I'm looking for a source right now. The one in the pic is incredibly cheap and I don't mean the price. It will barely stay on and that's when I can even get it to turn on.

Hey Coco...do your shelves come with the ability to hang them on the wall, as well? Or to do that, would you have to drill a hole or add some sort of adhesive?

Good lord that's a cool collection room! :google

Thanks for posting pics! :rock

Glad you like it. Its eventually going to be a theater room but I still have a long way to go. As you can see there wasn't much room with the knee wall to put full size movie posters. Your mini versions worked out great! I'm going to post more pics in the show your shelves section.

Hey Coco...do your shelves come with the ability to hang them on the wall, as well? Or to do that, would you have to drill a hole or add some sort of adhesive?

They're actually made to hang on the wall. They have a hanger already attached on the back. All of mine are hung on simple upholstery nails pushed into the wall.

Hey Adam those lights look very cool,i'm going to try and find something similar i think,you say those particular ones are a bit crappy though?
How my babies coming along? (i know its only been a little while but i cant wait:rotfl)

just a tiny update?:D

Hey Adam those lights look very cool,i'm going to try and find something similar i think,you say those particular ones are a bit crappy though?
How my babies coming along? (i know its only been a little while but i cant wait:rotfl)

just a tiny update?:D

Yeah, don't get these if you're looking. They have a silver cylinder for the head so stay clear of any like that. I have a different kind on order so I'll be letting everybody know how those work.

Your order is under about five others so I haven't started it yet. Should be hitting them pretty hard next week though.

Hey Adam, I figured out how to post some better quality pics to show off your handy work
predatorwithposter-1.jpg

legenddisplay.jpg

triodisplay.jpg

YES I WOULD!!!:D

Back