• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Display Shelves with Posters

this is one of only a few people here on this board that can be trusted his work is over the top ...

Thank you Nathan! That means a lot to me. :duff

I received mine. These shelves are of great quality. I will be getting more when I decide on which themes I want. Now by Bubo has a home. :lol

Awesome! Thanks for the pic PZ! :rock

Awesome Bubo display. Coco, any chance for a display with the Kotobukiya Mcquarrie concept Luke and Vader with a print of the concept art behind it?

With a bit of info I'm sure I can.:cool: Send me a pm anytime Morgul.

Here is the Conan triple poster diplay made by none other than Coco.......Its shown displayed with the Conan sword I recently purchased. If people are still on the fence about getting these don't hesitate these mini posters add alot to a display!

PM sent!

I could really use a SQUARE TOP TRIPLE FIGURE SHELF!!

A.

I have no clue I have missed this thread. Excellent work.

Does anyone have a picture of how some of these shelves look inside of curio? I'd be curious to see that, as well.

Thanks PacMan and hemble!

I do ship to Australia. International postage has been pricey for these due to weight though.

Awesome Bubo display. Coco, any chance for a display with the Kotobukiya Mcquarrie concept Luke and Vader with a print of the concept art behind it?

That would look awesome... but at the same time would be HUGE !!!

I would love to see it ! :banana

Hey Coco...do you have any more pics of your Dark Knight posters/shelves that you can provide (with the hot toys figures, as well?)

Hey Coco...do you have any more pics of your Dark Knight posters/shelves that you can provide (with the hot toys figures, as well?)

Not yet. I took those earlier pics of my figures on a customers shelf and it's already been shipped. I'll be making another one as soon as I can though.

I have an order for a Quad figure shelf so I'll get some shots with them on that as well.

OK, thanks. I was thinking of buying a couple Dark Knight shelves/poster from you, but I wanted to see if there were a few more photos available.

Thanks Adam,very good idea.

Ive been trying to find a good way to display my Faun bust from pans labyrinth with no luck:banghead.............untill now!

Thanking you:D

Thanks Adam,very good idea.

Ive been trying to find a good way to display my Faun bust from pans labyrinth with no luck:banghead.............untill now!

Thanking you:D

Can you give me the dimensions of that bust please. Just want to make sure my stock ST Single will work. Thanks Darren!

i have 2 of these and i have more on order ... great way to put out your stuff ... the posters make them even better

Can you give me the dimensions of that bust please. Just want to make sure my stock ST Single will work. Thanks Darren!

Ooh, I might be interested in one of these as well. The Faun is the only 1/6 bust I own, so displaying it can be difficult.

Ooh, I might be interested in one of these as well. The Faun is the only 1/6 bust I own, so displaying it can be difficult.

It certainly can!,no matter where you put it,it seems to "get lost" amongst the rest.
With one of thse shelves and posters it will finallly have its owwn place and look great at the same time

Received my shelves today. Amazing craftsmanship and amazing quality mini posters. This guy is good

Back