• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coco! finally have my Comic Superman PF coming and then MOS PF at the end of this month or early November...any chance my shelves might get worked on? I know we never got to the price discussion but I'm still totally in for these if you're still down to make them :)

Coco! finally have my Comic Superman PF coming and then MOS PF at the end of this month or early November...any chance my shelves might get worked on? I know we never got to the price discussion but I'm still totally in for these if you're still down to make them :)

Yep. Looks like my regular work may be slowing down in the next few weeks. I'll need to get some dimension specifics from you before I begin but I'll hit you up for those the closer I get to being able to start.

Awesome! That works since I don't even have them yet and can't give dimensions :lol I just know they're on their way and wanted to check in before I went to Ikea :)

Yep. Looks like my regular work may be slowing down in the next few weeks. I'll need to get some dimension specifics from you before I begin but I'll hit you up for those the closer I get to being able to start.
Might some more shelves be possible in the near future as well? :panic:

Alright Coco just got the Comic Supes PF aaaand this sucker is huge! He's a little over 2ft tall over 1.5ft wide and weighs about 35lbs...I don't think a wall shelf will hold him :monkey2:

However, I think the MOS could work but we may want to wait until I get that one in hand :lol

Alright Coco just got the Comic Supes PF aaaand this sucker is huge! He's a little over 2ft tall over 1.5ft wide and weighs about 35lbs...I don't think a wall shelf will hold him :monkey2:

However, I think the MOS could work but we may want to wait until I get that one in hand :lol

Whoah. Yeah, probably not a good idea to put him on a wall shelf. Although I've tested my PF shelves to max out at 50lbs the sheer size of the Supes PF would make that an awkward wall mount.

Whoah. Yeah, probably not a good idea to put him on a wall shelf. Although I've tested my PF shelves to max out at 50lbs the sheer size of the Supes PF would make that an awkward wall mount.

Yea man it's awkward just being there lol it takes up a lot of space in the whole 360

He may need one of your podiums instead bro !

ahh that's a good idea. will have to ponder this

You still adding people to the list? I'm interested in purchasing a couple of shelves for the collection. :)

You still adding people to the list? I'm interested in purchasing a couple of shelves for the collection. :)

Lay it on me Apey. I don't make any promises as to completion but I can at least get you on the list so that when my regular gig slows down I've got an idea of what to work on.

Lay it on me Apey. I don't make any promises as to completion but I can at least get you on the list so that when my regular gig slows down I've got an idea of what to work on.

Sounds good. I'm looking to get two double shelves and maybe even a triple one. Still debating on what I want to put up in the room but I think they are what I'm looking for.

When will these be available to buy or are these made to order? Would be interested in quite a few for my figures...

When will these be available to buy or are these made to order? Would be interested in quite a few for my figures...

It all hinges on my work schedule right now so I can't say for sure, I typically make them per order. You can give me an idea of what you're after and I'll add you to the running list on page one.

Back