Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok time for an update. Here is one of the actual production coats (Indiana Fetts to be exact :lol) with the new browner color. I am finally getting to the coats (saving the best parts till last I guess) after tearing through the pants and part of the blazers.

Thanks for looking and more updates to come,
Ryan

coat-f-front2.jpg

coat-f-back.jpg

coat-f-back2.jpg

Ok time for an update. Here is one of the actual production coats (Indiana Fetts to be exact :lol) with the new browner color. I am finally getting to the coats (saving the best parts till last I guess) after tearing through the pants and part of the blazers.

Thanks for looking and more updates to come,
Ryan

coat-f-front2.jpg

coat-f-back.jpg

coat-f-back2.jpg

Amazing...and AMAZING!!!

:duff

Ok here is the updated list so everyone can be sure:

MwNN - Complete
Sachiel - Complete
Indiana Fett- Complete
Rawrington - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
john@yoyodyne - Complete
Ultramanimator - Complete
Deckard- Complete
JeffVTR - Complete
zenonithus - Complete
collector49 - Jacket, Shirt, Pants, & 2 Ties
Eightsamurai - Shirt, Holster,Tie, & Gun
Entropy Chicken- Coat, Jacket, Shirt, Pants, & Tie

Please note. If I included your initials in the list you board name wasn't sent in your Paypal note. Please PM me this info so I can keep the list as current as possible to cut down on confusion. I believe I have 2 open slots left after
everything gets updated but I will let everyone know after I get the missing names. Also if anyone spots any errors to it let me know.

Thanks so much and back to work,
Ryan

Last edited:
I so wish I'd gotten in on this sooner. The pictures look amazing.

So can we still get on the list?
The last PM I sent was asking for when I should send paypal payment, but never got an answer. I was looking to get pants and dark coat.
Hopefully I can still get on board.

Thanks.

Ok here is the updated list so everyone can be sure:

MwNN - Complete
Sachiel - Complete
Indiana Fett- Complete
Rawrington - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
john@yoyodyne - Complete
C S.T. from CA - Complete
R.F. from NJ - Complete
JeffVTR - Complete
zenonithus - Complete
collector49 - Jacket, Shirt, Pants, & 2 Ties
Eightsamurai - Shirt, Holster,Tie, & Gun
Entropy Chicken- Coat, Jacket, Shirt, Pants, & Tie

Please note. If I included your initials in the list you board name wasn't sent in your Paypal note. Please PM me this info so I can keep the list as current as possible to cut down on confusion. I believe I have 2 open slots left after
everything gets updated but I will let everyone know after I get the missing names. Also if anyone spots any errors to it let me know.

Thanks so much and back to work,
Ryan

Bluestardesign = Mooncat :)

Back