Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to reiterate... MY Deckard head is primarily for the rain scene. It's not really for a dry haired Deckard. Hence the uber flat look. The final paint for this will be wet and bruised Deckard. Spensers amazing sculpt above is more for the dry look in the film...

I went with this because I personally like that way better, and because I am a really really new sculptor and not up to a larger challenge like dry hair. :lol

But if you like my head, it's $35 unpainted... $55 painted and shipped.

Did a quick piece of 'Photoshop' magic to illustrate how GREAT the Deckard figure is going to look with D.A.'s re-sculpted and painted head...

Josh or Ryan, let me know if you want me to take this down...I just wanted to show everyone how cool this thing is going to look! :rock

3344035049_3c90d0e929.jpg

Awesome work, the suit looks great. Is the gun the same as the android hunter one, and will it be diecast or just resin? Also, any picks of the belt/gun setup yet?

hmm, still not heard back from BlindVoyeur on the clothes :(

anyone know if the run is closed?

Hey Ryan, I sent you a PM regarding the dark coat as well. Interested in seeing what it looks like. I can imagine how super busy you are though! thanks.

Thanks again for the overwhelming response to this project. I just back bfrom working out of town yesterday so i am catching up on PMs this morning because my box got full. I have closed the list for now so I can get these produced in a timely fashion. I will keep everyone posted with the progess and thanks again for the interest.

Thanks,
Ryan

Please tell me this isn't done yet. Also, I sent you a PM a while back, just wondering if you got it.

Back