Custom cape tunic set 1/6 Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weltmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there any offerings out there of custom tunics and cape sets for 1/6 Vader figures?

lforigno doesn't seem active anymore so I am wondering whats out there nowadays

I've had my Sideshow vader for 5 years and still the wrinkles on this tunic especially bother me...

Thx

If you are on Facebook I believe Tony Mei makes a few different versions as well as Jaxon Xu

ow right! Tony Mei, I send him a friend request, but never responded on that request.
So I just send him a pm right now on fb...curious if he will reply

thanx for the second tip, will look into that

aight thx

meanwhile I'm having contact with all three.

Mei has made an actual tunic and cape combo for the Sideshow vader, but he is not making them atm, he will get into it when he finds time...
Others only make a cape...but the tunic is the worst part of the Sideshow Vader.

Thinking about getting a 452 Vader instead....so might sell my Sideshow Vader (modded body)

aight thx

meanwhile I'm having contact with all three.

Mei has made an actual tunic and cape combo for the Sideshow vader, but he is not making them atm, he will get into it when he finds time...
Others only make a cape...but the tunic is the worst part of the Sideshow Vader.

Thinking about getting a 452 Vader instead....so might sell my Sideshow Vader (modded body)

I kitbashed a Vader for a custom project Im working on. May want to check toy anxiety, they may have a tunic from the ROTJ or ESB 452 Vader, if you just want a tunic.

Thx for the tip mate, but a search didnt result in a solution

Meanwhile I sold my Vader and bought a Tumbler instead :cuckoo: :rotfl
But I am still in the market for a Vader...so this topic still has my interest.
The ESB vader looks almost perfect, but i am curious to see if HT will bring out a 1/6 ROJ Vader.

Thx for the tip mate, but a search didnt result in a solution

Meanwhile I sold my Vader and bought a Tumbler instead :cuckoo: :rotfl
But I am still in the market for a Vader...so this topic still has my interest.
The ESB vader looks almost perfect, but i am curious to see if HT will bring out a 1/6 ROJ Vader.

I can sell you an ESB vader for a good price

Back