Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Workstation (Desk with Monitors)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahahah you should, you should!!
Badass work buddy! :)
hehehe, thanks again buddy.

OMFG that is amazing Insane detail buddy , i want it
Thanks buddy, glad you liked it.

WOOOOOOWWWWWW

Mario, PLEASE make one for me

Just looking at the detail of the monitors, wires, mouse, keyboard... what the ____....
Thanks buddy, glad you liked it. Not taking commissions at the moment though.
What... No love for the speaker and chair :mad: :lol.

Cannot... stop ... staring...
I caught myself staring at them too yesterday. They take the whole table, so it's impossible to miss them :lol

What a torture. Yet pretty cool. What amazes me the most is that you seem to become better and better with every project. Perfect! What comes next? I would love to see a slaughter truck.
Thanks buddy. So basically you're saying that my previous projects sucked :mad: :lol. But yes, I try to always do improvements, be it the same project or a new one.
Next? Well, I'm done with TDK/batman; I've build all the items I wanted of TDK, so now it's time to move on to another franchise.

Awesome work as usual 1mod6!
Thanks buddy. And btw, I've finally got around to upload the old pics :lol.

That is an epic piece! Well done sir!
Thanks buddy, glad you liked it.

Check it out and lets us know what we think. WHAT WE THINK IS START TAKING COMMISSIONS.
Hehehehe, thanks, but at the moment I'm not taking commissions.

Still scraping my jaw off the floor
:lol

Me too! I need theses 2 dio to begin to work on my 1/6 batcave!

batcave.jpg
I need a Batmobile and a batpod. Damn those are going to cost me a fortune.:sick

I can recast my batpod
and tumbler for you if you send me these 2!!

Well start taking commissions and you can afford the Batmobile and Bat-pod, lol. I kid, but seriously, awesome work. I've really gotta step up my game. Thanks for the influence.
Hehehe. I'll buy them at point. It's just a pain what they'll cost compared to their original release price:gah:
Thanks for the positive word and glad that I could be a positive influence:dance.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Only half kidding :wave
:lol

I can recast my batpod
and tumbler for you if you send me these 2!!
:horror Really? Fully functional batpod and tumbler?

hey brother great to see you back . looks awesome!
Hey buddy, thanks. It's always an honor to be back. And glad you like the Workstation.:hi5:

TDK heaven for you guys if he takes commissions on this. All these cool TDK dioramas floating around makes me jealous of the relative sparsity of anything for my favourite films. (see my sig and avatar) Bat signals, speech podiums, multi-screen workstations, armoury cabinets, Interrogation rooms, street corners with lamposts, jail cell interiors and the Batmobile. Did I miss anything?

Really amazing work.

Ah the burnt out remnants of wherever Rachel Dawes was killed and the Batpod of course. You've got the whole lot! Those are some beautiful displays. I can easily see why you want to add this one.

My dream is to do with Terminator what you've got going with TDK. Y'know dioramas, if people will make them for me...when I can afford them. :D

Im back looking at this work of art adthen it came to me. If you are not taking on commissions at the moment, what else are you working on?

Stunning work as always.:rock
Thanks Carbo-fation, I appreciate it.

TDK heaven for you guys if he takes commissions on this. All these cool TDK dioramas floating around makes me jealous of the relative sparsity of anything for my favourite films. (see my sig and avatar) Bat signals, speech podiums, multi-screen workstations, armoury cabinets, Interrogation rooms, street corners with lamposts, jail cell interiors and the Batmobile. Did I miss anything?

Really amazing work.
:lol, I get what you saying. To much TDK and to little Terminator. I will be stepping in to the Terminator franchise in the future, but probably for personal only:dunno

Spot the one you missed :lol:

DSC08053.JPG

:yess:
I spot 2 missing:newangel. But really, awesome collection buddy:rock.

Im back looking at this work of art adthen it came to me. If you are not taking on commissions at the moment, what else are you working on?
Who me?:D But no, at the moment I not doing anything. Just started on a full-time job in another city so it's mostly leaving home early in the morning and returning back just in time to go sleep:medic

:lol, I get what you saying. To much TDK and to little Terminator. I will be stepping in to the Terminator franchise in the future, but probably for personal only:dunno

Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!! :pray:

TDK has been a phenomenon, it warrants cool dioramas like these -though I myself have ceased and desisted on Nolanverse collecting. I may or may not buy the Burtonverse stuff. Just spending too much money so I'm trying to focus on my favourites Terminator and Predator. Its mostly just figures though, dios would be nice.

Haha thanks bro :)

Coming to this thread is depressing though, I need this beauty lol

Given everything you have minus this really cool piece I can understand that.

I thought of another cool custom I've seen here though - Creg Customs Harvey Dent tied up next to the gasoline barrells. I wonder who got that.

It can only be you or Ro when it comes to snatching up all the dios
AND I HATE YOU GUYS :(

Wow, what a great piece. I was looking at the side shots of the monitors in your gallery and the detail is just amazing. I really like the desk (slab) too with the keyboard, track and mouse. This looks like it literally came out of the movie.

batcave_2.jpg

dark_knight_at_computer.jpg

You could photoshop one of your shots with the Batbunker background and it would be hard to tell the difference. It's that good.

The decals are really well done too. I wish I had them saved, but there are a few hi-res shots of some of the bank heist security footage that I came across that would be perfect for some of these monitors.

I can just imagine how well this compliments the Tumbler and the armory cage. Very well done.

It got my gears turning for a '89 computer console. You're skilled, no doubt but do you think you'd be capable of making this,

Btmn_0137.jpg

Btmn_0683.jpg

Btmn_0835.jpg

Back