Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are still capes available for whomever would like one. I am all caught up so as soon as they are ordered they can be shipped. PM me if interested.

^^^How much did you pay? If you payed $35 you're good.

These are still available. The short begins capes are 25 dollars and the longer ones like the one maglor has featured on his figure is 35 dollars.

I got my long velvet cape in the mail, and it looks awesome!

batmancape.jpg

Glad you like it I am going out tomorrow to pick up some more fabric. While I am out I will also be looking for fabric at the special fabric store I go to for a Batman 89 Display cape. I have the perfect material already in mind. It is super thin and has a leather look to it. It actually falls like the rayon spandex cape. I think hot toys did a good job on the cape I just like the way a cape falls more realistically.

Glad you like it I am going out tomorrow to pick up some more fabric. While I am out I will also be looking for fabric at the special fabric store I go to for a Batman 89 Display cape. I have the perfect material already in mind. It is super thin and has a leather look to it. It actually falls like the rayon spandex cape. I think hot toys did a good job on the cape I just like the way a cape falls more realistically.

I'm at work, wife just called said my cape arrived :hi5:

Can't wait to play :panic:

Will let you know my thoughts later. :lecture

89 cape oh my :panic:

thin, leather like fabric?! i need this in bulk!!

not really...a yard would do:monkey3

Hi lforigno, I really want one for my batman 89~ the hot toys cap is still too thick~ when will the cap aviable?

Back