Custom 1/6 Michael Caine Alfred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Batman Professor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Of course 48 hours after I finished this, HT announced a legit figure. Oh well.

New Headplay MC head, Saturday Toys figure and suit (Richard Jones,) and handmade newspaper:

The headsculpt looks really good actually.

Where did you get the newspaper? Might have to get one for the HT Alfred when it's released.

Used a printer and regular paper, scaled the images to size in Photoshop. I printed three spreads, folded them together in such a way that all of the visible pages have unique content, and presto.

Maybe my earlier shots didn't do the sculpt justice, but I think this head looks pretty good, particularly when you take into account that this figure cost me less than $100 to put together.

(...)

Still a good kitbash and you can say you had an Alfred figure in your collection before most others. :)

Clever! So did you just use a printer and normal paper, or something more complex?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm not very creative when it comes to crafts so this baffles me :rotfl

If you don't like to make one yourself, I can recommend the ones I offered. Have a very few left: :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129167

Used a printer and regular paper, scaled the images to size in Photoshop. I printed three spreads, folded them together in such a way that all of the visible pages have unique content, and presto.

Sounds simple enough. Although my printers pretty rubbish I doubt I'll get the letters as clear as yours.

Thanks anyway! :)

Maybe my earlier shots didn't do the sculpt justice, but I think this head looks pretty good, particularly when you take into account that this figure cost me less than $100 to put together.
[/URL]

Nah I meant coz they just announced the HT version - it's a shame that you had put your custom together.

Back