Custom 1/6 HT Snow Speeder Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just need to get on of these now
27807d1125283424-gotten-your-tomy-x-wing-helmet-gentle-gaint-luke-head-xwing.jpg

I'm thinking of trying some sort of shrinking method. Maybe I can get it to scrunch up a bit and look more like the puffy jacket and fit better at the same time.

That's what I want my coffin to look like. You could almost fit in there. Good grief!

I really love the new HT Bespin Luke and I did not want to clutter up talk on that thread with all the great custom work that people are doing. So here we go yet again creating a new thread for another Luke. This time the Snow Speeder version or what will probably be more accurate to say the Dagobah arrival Luke.
u5e5a2a9.jpg
3yzepa3y.jpg
jytujyhe.jpg
pyjehy6y.jpg
2yqybahe.jpg
na7e9ane.jpg
uvyzu7yv.jpg
3y8amyvy.jpg
maqady9y.jpg

I used Dorgmal Snows recipe except mine has the HT belt and I left the blaster pistol and holster on for more of the Dagobah arrival look. I'm in the process of making another set of gloves like the ones I used for my Hoth Luke and ill probably have to cannibalize my SS bespin Luke belt for the actual speeder look. So he will eventually have two belts. I also got a balaclava to go over his head under the helmet for that version as well.

Looks fantastic, great idea! Now I wish I bought more of the 12" hasbro figures when I had the chance. :slap

You dyed the Ceremonial jacket..phenomenal work! You'd think it was factory sewn! How on earth did you dye it so it looks so natural like it came like that.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yup. No dye. Used a cheap paint pen from Walmart and it literally stained the jacket the right color. I think the existing yellow helped. It's a bit darker orange than the jumpsuit but I'm cool with it. It's almost my favorite Luke right now.

lol That's why ya but a collection shed from home depot for 3gs and insulate it. it's literally 2 stories and almost a house...

Back