Custom 1/6 Alien Queen trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Alien Queen Skull complete

Yeah i think she about two feet tall i will cast the body and legs soon to have her stand in front of me soon

100_2374.jpg

Im casting tonight more skulls!!!

Great progress zuckuss, looks great so far. Sign me up for one of the skulls too, that would look great with my preds. I like that pred throne you got going there too.

I will make a list asap , i pm'ed the darklord to open a thread in the fs section.

Well I would luv to get one but being currently unemployed I don't think I will be able to swing the price.

Well I would luv to get one but being currently unemployed I don't think I will be able to swing the price.

I am going to try to work with everyone i can :) pm sent

i pm'ed dave the darklord to put this in the fs section but i never got a reply .Is it necessary to do this, this way ? I would like everyone to be protected until i get a good rep , ive seen things go bad in the custom section and i mean bad to the point i would be upset.I am not selling unless its in hand and ready to ship

Last edited:

Man I used to own greyzons version, and I got to say that this is spot on. Bro add the lower jaw to this please!

Man I used to own greyzons version, and I got to say that this is spot on. Bro add the lower jaw to this please!

Its very cool you know the greyzon skull , i was in love with it and was hoping someone would make a 1/6 version years ago and it looked like it was not going to happen so i felt like i had to do something about that.
I will work on that bottom jaw asap , i figured if anyone bought a skull i will send them a jaw for free if they pay for the shipping.:hi5:

For all that doesn't know greyzons skull , its huge though 1/4 scale i think

lrg-820-qskull3.jpg

Just go and offer it in the custom interest thread. People will find it.

Just go and offer it in the custom interest thread. People will find it.

I was thinking that too , i have not gotten a reply for a week so i think thats best.Thanks damagecase for the reply on that i was waiting for what you guys thought.

Hey guys i started the sales thread in the interest section.

I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!!

But it is off a little for the true queen look, i am playing with the idea for most part.Modding this is fun , i think i will have a army of queens by the time i am done.
I may do a regular queen in the future.

Wow great job Dan, that painted skull looks awesome. I'm always so jealous of you guys on here with your incredible sculpting and painting skills.

Great likeness :D
Thanks Alien there is a difference , but its all for fun

man thats great work.. PM sent!!
Pm sent, thanks Rob your paint up would be tits!!

Wow great job Dan, that painted skull looks awesome. I'm always so jealous of you guys on here with your incredible sculpting and painting skills.
Actually i started with no idea of what i was doing years ago , its never to late to try.Its very time consuming thats the only draw back.

Believe me Dan, I've tried my hand at doing artistic/creative stuff over the years, to be completely honest I should say "decades" really, and it's just not in my wheelhouse. I think that's part of the reason why I luv seeing all the custom work on here, because I just don't have the eye for it.

Believe me Dan, I've tried my hand at doing artistic/creative stuff over the years, to be completely honest I should say "decades" really, and it's just not in my wheelhouse. I think that's part of the reason why I luv seeing all the custom work on here, because I just don't have the eye for it.

I believe that , some people are not meant to do somethings, music or math. I have to say i have started drawing since i was 14yr , and always was a daydreamer that probably helped.I need a better job so i can buy all the cool stuff here as well, i love the custom section.

Back