Custom 1/6 Alien Queen trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuckuss77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well for the most part, still needs the bottom jaw

100_2481-1.jpg

100_2483.jpg

100_2482.jpg

100_2479-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Alien Queen Skull complete

That's awesome. Love the little details. Will we see these in the FS section.

More than likely , i would like to add the lower jaw to the full look.I am still working on casting as many as the mold will allow

Thanks for the comment i was'nt sure if there was a interest I may need more people to give me a push to sell though

looks awesome hopefully we see these in the fs thread. :yess:

Is that the Grey-Zon skull?

Grey zons skull was 1/4 size i think but i used it as reference.Theres a diifference in them for sure but theres alot of likeness.His skull is more detailed due to the size and i think he is awesome
I would sell them for 65 $ plus shipping if theres interest but i have been watching people sell things and i think i would sell one at a time before any money is transferred.

Grey zons skull was 1/4 size i think but i used it as reference.Theres a diifference in them for sure but theres alot of likeness.His skull is more detailed due to the size and i think he is awesome
I would sell them for 65 $ plus shipping if theres interest but i have been watching people sell things and i think i would sell one at a time before any money is transferred.

Cool beans. I've got one of his queen skulls somewhere, but it's been so long, I forgot how big it was.

That looks awesome, great job. I would totally be up for getting one of these from you. Just let me know.

BRAVOOOOOO! dude u planning selling it? let me know if u do pls!!! :)

BRAVOOOOOO! dude u planning selling it? let me know if u do pls!!! :)

Dont worry i will try to make very one happy here , there is a bigger plan here and think that you guys may want to factor in.I am building a skeleton queen and the head was the first piece to finsh because of weight issues.The head was expensive to cast because it was long , but had to be done so i could work on the queen standing in front of me.
I found out that the queen has not been done to death because its very hard to do , with her little legs and huge head makes a challenge.This is still a WIP and i need some time to finish , the head being done was a big deal for me but just a piece of the puzzle

100_2446.jpg

100_2369.jpg

Yeah i think she about two feet tall i will cast the body and legs soon to have her stand in front of me soon

100_2374.jpg

Im casting tonight more skulls!!!

Any updates on this?

For the whole queen or the skull?

I bought resin and plan on putting it in the FS section , i really want to deal with one person at a time with a list to go down through so everyone is happy.I hate when sellers suck but give me a little on the resin to hit

On the whole queen i have been working on this for awhile , it will take some time but it will be sweet when done

Back