Current Sideshow February promotion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bro got a Medicom Magneto with his order

Magneto is one the figure they have displayed behind the "Love is in the air" Banner. I wonder if the other figures too are the only other figures they will be giving away for free or if others will be given too.

I just sent them an email to see if I could still participate. Guess we will see what happens. :D

Well damn wish I was paying attention when I ordered Indy. :monkey2

yeah I didnt notice anything to check when I ordered just the other day either.
Not really complainign tho. Cant think of any $40fig Id be interested in ... :monkey1

Did your free gift option say promotional kit?
I don't want a spooktacular kit so I will wait till tomorrow and see if it says the same thing.

I emailed SS a couple of days ago and they said all the freebies are older items in stock and we do not get a choice. So I am still going to order and take my chances.

I got my order in the other day, a F#@^n' free VAMPIRE BUFFY FIGURE! :banghead
I already have TWO, now I have a THIRD! :banghead

I think I'll dump them off at toys for tots or something. :dunno
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I got my order in the other day, a F#@^n' free VAMPIRE BUFFY FIGURE! :banghead
I already have TWO, now I have a THIRD! :banghead

You are the 2nd person I have seen to get a Buffy. I do all ready have one too.. maybe I'll pass this month if more seem to get her.

It's not a $40 figure -- it's a free figure with $40 purchase. Many of them were fairly expensive when new.

I guess what I meant was I cant think of any 1:6 figure period Id be interested in .... :monkey1

Heh, some of you guys should be greatful the freebies aren't keychains or plushies.

Quick question, were any of those giftcard orders, or are GC orders excluded?

Another quick question....Shouldn't they combine this thread with the "promotion thread" in the general forum?

Heh, some of you guys should be greatful the freebies aren't keychains or plushies.

Quick question, were any of those giftcard orders, or are GC orders excluded?

Another quick question....Shouldn't they combine this thread with the "promotion thread" in the general forum?

As long as the total after the GC is more than $40 it qualifies.

Back