Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Spook is definitely underwhelming. My first Spook (and my first foray into HT), I walked away with over a $100 in RP as well as 4 HT Iron Man figures for like $650 (one was Igor) plus double rewards and free shipping. It was insane and had me hooked. Next Spook I bought nothing and got maybe $50. Been downhill ever since. Got MAYBE $20 last year due to weird hours and limited time frames.

I am with you on this, 4-5 years ago spook was awesome, great discounts on old merchandise, great codes, worth your time...
last year wasn't horrible but not great with codes, discounts sucked.
this year discounts suck and codes suck, I am not even paying attention anymore, when I saw all the $1 codes fly up I just stopped, not worth my time, LOL

I buy most of my figures on ebay now when they have 8-10% ebay bucks offers, so far the only figure I got screwed on was Yondu (since it sold out so fast), think I placed one order with sideshow this last year, just to use the RP I had. They need to make spook awesome again and bring back true limited release exclusives, where if you don't pre order the first 1-2 days you won't get one...

Back