Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be one in the next couple weeks IF they are on the same schedule as last year. I have a couple orders shipping over the next 3 weeks so we will see. It is random so i might not get one even if there is a new one out.

Just had SSC DENGAR and HT Ripley (v.2) delivered on Friday (2/9), but NO coupon codes on the boxes.

Got four codes for entering their contests (on the SSC site), but none of them worked for the in-stock six scale figure I was looking to buy (Zuckuss), which already has FREE U.S. shipping, so that might be why.

- CONTEST-2484-B4LKWNMN (Black Panther print)
- CONTEST-2487-J75XOM7W (Spider-Man print)
- CONTEST-2490-HGUIBUWO (Mumm-Ra statue)
- CONTEST-2488-0F5AA3FB (Tarkin-Vader sixth scale pair)

Between 2 minute $2 codes, and no sticker codes I bet more and more of us do our shopping elsewhere. Sideshow has to be scratching their heads to figure out how to capture our $. I may go back to them if they would just offer the $10 flat shipping. WIthout I am shopping elsewhere unless they have a cool exclusive....which they have RARELY had lately.

Between 2 minute $2 codes, and no sticker codes I bet more and more of us do our shopping elsewhere. Sideshow has to be scratching their heads to figure out how to capture our $. I may go back to them if they would just offer the $10 flat shipping. WIthout I am shopping elsewhere unless they have a cool exclusive....which they have RARELY had lately.

I think the 10.00 shipping is all it would really take. They are generally good with replacements (not for boxes) and then the reward points would make up the difference.

SSC has added a lot more new companies and sell a lot more product because of that (a little something for everyone). They limit how much other places like BBTS call sell (that's why BBTS sells out so fast) and they still make money on what BBTS and others sell. SS also has over 400,000 followers on facebook and if 10% of them actually buy anything once a year they are doing great.

I doubt they are worried about us going elsewhere because only a certain amount of us can before ever other place is sold out and most people just see it on SSC and buy from there without shopping around.

I'm down to just 6 pre-orders with Sideshow, and 4 of them are on final flex pays. Still not sure which retailer I'll switch to. My Tarkin/Vader 2-pack came in without a brown mailer, so I'm not sure I want to order direct from HK or go local.

SSC has added a lot more new companies and sell a lot more product because of that (a little something for everyone). They limit how much other places like BBTS call sell (that's why BBTS sells out so fast) and they still make money on what BBTS and others sell. SS also has over 400,000 followers on facebook and if 10% of them actually buy anything once a year they are doing great.

I doubt they are worried about us going elsewhere because only a certain amount of us can before ever other place is sold out and most people just see it on SSC and buy from there without shopping around.
My friends order their Sideshow stuff from a semi-local Comic Book shop. He gives them 10% off, and obviously doesn't charge shipping, but he does charge state sales tax. It works out better than Sideshow, even after factoring in Rewards, unless you have a Sideshow coupon, then it's basically a wash or slightly cheaper from Sideshow...

I'm down to just 6 pre-orders with Sideshow, and 4 of them are on final flex pays. Still not sure which retailer I'll switch to. My Tarkin/Vader 2-pack came in without a brown mailer, so I'm not sure I want to order direct from HK or go local.
I got nothin. Zuckuss was my last pre-order. But I am ordering that Yoda tomorrow. Hells yeah!

every time this dude cbulas1 posts about a code, which is every Sideshow Live week btw, there is no code, he's been cursing us all for weeks now... please stop :pray: :lol :lol :tap

every time this dude cbulas1 posts about a code, which is every Sideshow Live week btw, there is no code, he's been cursing us all for weeks now... please stop :pray: :lol :lol :tap

There was a code two weeks ago during SS Live!

Also, I post in here to remind everyone about the show so I'm not the only one hunting for the code!

There was a code two weeks ago during SS Live!

Also, I post in here to remind everyone about the show so I'm not the only one hunting for the code!
We're just giving you crap. Gotta pass the time somehow! :lol Somebody was bound to post about it... The first one shall be stoned! :wave

Also, Tapatalk has once again randomly stopped sending me notifications when someone posts in this thread... and on a Wednesday afternoon this time, of course!

This happening to anyone else right now?

Back