Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Such gaps between codes this year. Not one for my entire day and I'm guessing it will be after midnight here before there's another one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So what's everyone on this year? I have $42, missed most of yesterday's codes, they were in the middle of the night and I was too tired to bother lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's been at least 12 hours and I think today is the final day. Maybe they are getting ready to bombard us today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've managed to snag every code this year. However, this is the most sleep deprived I've been for any Spook. I actually forgot my kids gym class yesterday morning because I was so groggy.
So win.

I was hoping for 2 more $5.00 codes
Well, I think we're on like 50 (haven't really kept track). Last year we got close to $80, so maybe we are in store for a bunch of $2 codes to keep us busy and get us to the 80 range.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm in the $30some-ish myself. Some of my misses were unavoidable....some were frustrating (after staying up all morning yesterday(E.T.) and coming to work (no codes on the drive in, yay) getting everything all pulled up and ready, only to miss when it was finally up because of a 10 min. convo with a co-worker LOL. UGH!). It's been fun. This is the first year I've made any effort, and even if I'm shut out today I'll be very happy with the bonus I got. Plus I typically ignore this Court of the Dead business, but now that I've really been exposed to it, I'm thinking of dipping my toes. Props to SS Marketing.

$55 out of $55.

This must be the first Spook that I've reached the last day without missing a code.

Another 18.5 hours to survive...

$53.50 for me. Missed the $1.50 code when the website locked up on me. Still, such is life.

Back