Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've spent all of my rewards points...haha...got a PF and an art print. By the way, some of their items that have been out of stock, are in stock with Low Stock Remaining. If I'm not mistaken, this has happened in previous Spooks where they find some back stock of previously Out of Stock items...does that sound correct?

I tried rattlesnake when I had gator, I preferred it over the gator.
Mine was when I was in HS and worked at a golf course. I worked in the maintenance area and one of the guys caught them, brought them back at lunch and cooked it up almost every day.

Yeah that's like **** you eat in a survival situation or something. Lol

At least with alligator it's like "eh it'd eat me if it had the chance." :lol

If they tasted like fish then you didn't have good ones. We used to make frogs legs all the time.

My buddy tried to get me to eat that live octopus dish, but no thanks. I want to try Fugu next time in Japan.

Does anyone know when Spook is officially over? I know it's tomorrow, but will that mean midnight tomorrow or another time?

Those animal foods you guys are talking about are nothing compared to the Chinese taste though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm disheartened it is already almost over. Add to that how short it was this year, it makes you wonder how it will be next year. I was browsing through my order history earlier and had a blast of nostalgia when I saw this guy:

Orders.jpg

Back