Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking the database to delete the temp/fake code I used when testing and for a second was wondering why there was another code there suddenly. Then it clicked, "new code!" - so I quickly re-enabled emails and resent it which turned out to be 4 minutes after you put it in. :)

It should also now work whether a period or comma is used. I have the locale set to US and that determines the monetary format, so I had to include a manual replacement for commas.

Great work Pixelpiper!

Tsk tsk Malgus

7oiWZJJ.gif

:rotfl

where are you guys seeing the codes? I'm watching the live stream but I keep missing them.

Wanted to ask the same quetion. Watchng and following the comments on Facebook, not seen a single code so far. I feel like I should be more observant. So big thanks for posting here, so us blind people get some as well :)

I just watch the Facebook comments and have trained myself to only pay any attention to them when a post from the Sideshow logo comments!

Wanted to ask the same quetion. Watchng and following the comments on Facebook, not seen a single code so far. I feel like I should be more observant. So big thanks for posting here, so us blind people get some as well :)

I'm watching at work and people keep talking to me!!

Also, just like this thread and the non-banter one, there are way, way more people commenting on SS's live show right now. There are usually only 200-300 viewers. Today there consistently been over 600, so the comments are scrolling faster than they have been the past few months!

If you're subscribing to the non-banter via the website, not on a phone, you have to keep re-opening the thread each time or it won't notify you again...
That's why multiple code postings can cause problems... :faq

I believe it's literally meant to just be for the code and that's it, the intention being that people can set the notifications via email or tapatalk for that thread alone when there's a code and nothing else.

As another poster posted above, people using the email system have to check the thread after each new post or they won't get a new email when there really is a code.

:duff

I think this is the most points I’ve ever gotten. Missed one is all so far. The Tapatalk notifications from being subscribed to the no banter thread have been pretty helpful.

I think this is the most points I’ve ever gotten. Missed one is all so far. The Tapatalk notifications from being subscribed to the no banter thread have been pretty helpful.

It has been extremely helpful. I only missed one and it was because it wasn't posted at least 3 times so I slept through it

I have to stare at it without blinking the whole damn time, and still don't always get them.

Back