Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halfway through a movie called What We Do In The Shadows. It's a horror comedy that came out in 2014. Shot documentary style around gothic vampire roomates dealing with everyday life in contemporary society. It's actually better than it sounds and I've been chuckling since it started.

Halfway through a movie called What We Do In The Shadows. It's a horror comedy that came out in 2014. Shot documentary style around gothic vampire roomates dealing with everyday life in contemporary society. It's actually better than it sounds and I've been chuckling since it started.

Same director as Thor: Ragnorok.

Maaaaaan, that no banter thread is hilarious. It almost reads like one giant troll but unfortunately isn't.

It’s excellent. Well worth the time.

So I’m in a theater watching Kingsman and trying to get Haunt to work. Non-banter ninnies.

Couldn't get into that movie. Not sure why. Typically like that kind of humor and Jemaine Clement is hilarious.

There's a code called HAUNT that will likely go up in a few hours. So have that locked and loaded. It's possible we'll get an active one within an hour but I'm not getting my hopes up.

There's a code called HAUNT that will likely go up in a few hours. So have that locked and loaded. It's possible we'll get an active one within an hour but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I read about NOSLEEP too. Where did it come from? That's two inactive codes already.

Thought about watching it but never got round to it. Maybe now is the time...

It's their nightly publish (update). Seems like this happens this time every night. I think there'll be new fortunes after it comes back up.

Back