Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again to everyone sharing codes this SDCC! I've done my best to keep my phone at arms reach since I missed the first code they gave out on Thursday. Other than that one, I'm pretty sure I've only missed the early morning codes on Friday and Saturday. I don't know how much money that is, but I'm super stoked about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one eyeing that awesome Green Ranger 1/4 scale statue from PCS?

See? Happy people with free money. That's how it should be.

I don't get these other guys.

Funny though, if you noticed, the guys who say 'quit the chatter' are the first ones to 'chat' once they get the code.

happy-computer-kid.jpg

$3 so far. Not doing too bad.

But then I remember that there will likely be a Desert Ben movie and HT will likely be making a figure... Ah crap. I hate my brain. :lol

Haha! Hrmm you do have a point... But would you rather Alec Guinness or whatever randomer they cast? (Whilst McGregor *is* a possibility Disney are infamously cheap about these things... )

I think I've gotten around $57 from this. I'm not entirely sure how much I had gotten from my last order, and I'm not sure how many I've missed. This definitely makes up for not getting a code on my Iron Man or one of those $50 codes they sent out though.

I hope the preorders go JL go live , so I can use my 20 code. If not, what should I preorder? I need help. Jedi Luke? Battle damage armoured Batfleck? Doctor strange? Netflix punisher? HELP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I believe Dr. Strange is coming out soon, and he looks amazing from the in hand pictures.

awf, what's the focus of your collection? You're casting a wide net there with properties. And only new stuff. Maybe there's something older you can grab instead.

I think I've racked up $60 and I'll just keep racking them up until that IM MK3 maquette goes live. Every code they give, I am quite thankful for and is a couple dollars less out of my pocket when the time comes. What we need to remember is that they don't have to give us nor are we entitled to anything...

And yes, I agree, this has been the most fun I've had at one of these type of events in quite some time. Overall, we've had a really great bunch of people in here which is awesome.

Who are we lecturing to? I don't think anyone active in this thread has complained about not getting codes.

awf, go with the Hot Toys BD Batman. All your posting history seems to be focused on DC and you regretted not getting the Supes.

awf, what's the focus of your collection? You're casting a wide net there with properties. And only new stuff. Maybe there's something older you can grab instead.
In Hot Toys, I'm mainly buying up Marvel, DC and Star Wars. I know there is alot in each category, but the figures I listed are ones that I'm currently thinking about.

Who are we lecturing to? I don't think anyone active in this thread has complained about not getting codes.

awf, go with the Hot Toys BD Batman. All your posting history seems to be focused on DC and you regretted not getting the Supes.
I have the regular armoured one and I bought the toys era kryptonite spear.. I'm fighting myself not to buy the battle damage one, but I may lose..

Where you been?

I hate this community for the most part. During spooktacular, I didn't find out about the codes until the ass end, missing most of them. Only found out from Facebook from a random posting. Same **** right now, thought they only did codes during spook, but just found again from a random Facebook post that they've been doing codes for two days now, of which I've missed them all again. I find this community to be pretty worthless and unhelpful. I don't come here much because of it, only to look at pics and the status of figures. Also annoying to sift the the thousands of pages of whining posts.

The BD Batman looks awesome to me. I'm tempted and I never jumped on the DCEU line. Just don't have room for anything beyond Star Wars.

I think I've racked up $60 and I'll just keep racking them up until that IM MK3 maquette goes live. Every code they give, I am quite thankful for and is a couple dollars less out of my pocket when the time comes. What we need to remember is that they don't have to give us nor are we entitled to anything...

And yes, I agree, this has been the most fun I've had at one of these type of events in quite some time. Overall, we've had a really great bunch of people in here which is awesome.

It helps when there's good folk supplying the codes when the do get released!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The BD Batman looks awesome to me. I'm tempted and I never jumped on the DCEU line. Just don't have room for anything beyond Star Wars.
That's my biggest problem! I have had the MK46 for a month already and he STILL isn't on diaplay

Back