Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks muchly for posting the codes everyone. Whilst I've missed quite a few of them, I've gained quite a few RPs too.

I'm very nearly at the point where I'd only be paying shipping for something, and will be once some pending points drop... Decisions decisions...

From the "Things I F'n Hate" Thread:

I hate this community for the most part. During spooktacular, I didn't find out about the codes until the ass end, missing most of them. Only found out from Facebook from a random posting. Same **** right now, thought they only did codes during spook, but just found again from a random Facebook post that they've been doing codes for two days now, of which I've missed them all again. I find this community to be pretty worthless and unhelpful. I don't come here much because of it, only to look at pics and the status of figures. Also annoying to sift the the thousands of pages of whining posts.

Wants someone else to do the footwork for him/her, and yet he hates the community.

Don't let the door hit ya in the a$$.

:lol That's classic. Isn't he always complaining about too much chatting during Spook too? I recognize the name. He only comes around for the free money.

Anyway, he summed himself up pretty good there in his own post.

He must have an amazingly boring life to take the time to write such a negative comment in a place we all come to discuss a passion that we all share together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

:lol That's classic. Isn't he always complaining about too much chatting during Spook too? I recognize the name. He only comes around for the free money.

Anyway, he summed himself up pretty good there.

Cheerleader, or double account, for the troll during Spook. Remember that?

Nothing really to post, just wanted to contribute some chat to this chat thread.

Bump :gah::lol

I wonder what little surprises they have tomorrow? Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back