Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15April code for 15% off of select in stock items. Expires April 12.

Thanks! He-Man so tempting.... no room though... :gah:
Might settle on Finn, this was the same deal he got around Black Friday yes? Doesn't seem like he's going down any further at Last Chance status?

I got a $20 if anyone needs it just inbox me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9cb2c5e8ac34eee5d2bed53eae31bbca.jpg

Where do people get the general "non select" coupons? Are they emailed, come in SS orders, found online or all the above?

Raven, they come attached to the shipping box when you receive a package from Sideshow.

Looks like you can get Captain Phasma for free when you buy either the FO Heavy Gunner set or FO Snowtrooper set.

Looks like you can get Captain Phasma for free when you buy either the FO Heavy Gunner set or FO Snowtrooper set.

Yeah, seems like they changed it from the initial free troopers since they probably weren't selling. How long does the offer last until? I want Phasma but I don't want those Stormtroopers... sigh... same thing with Finn. If they had the Finn set w/ free Phasma, I'd probably get that.

I can't seem to find any more info on the Phasma promo. But once you add them to the cart, like dw316 said it will show up as Captain Phasma being the free figure.

Back